The Student Room Group

Woopcover insurance

Found these via the first car website, are they genuine? Anyone used them and have any opinions.

They are quoting me £1000 less than most so obviously it's extremely tempting, but I'm not sure if they are safe to go for.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JackDef
Found these via the first car website, are they genuine? Anyone used them and have any opinions.

They are quoting me £1000 less than most so obviously it's extremely tempting, but I'm not sure if they are safe to go for.

I've never used the company myself, so unfortunately I wouldn't know? Are there any testimonials anywhere online at all? Or any reviews? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JackDef

I'd never heard of them before either but a quick Google search says that they're the same insurance company as Collingwood learner insurance - Woop is just for those who have passed their test obviously.
A terrible company to deal with. Do not deliver on promises and made things as difficult as possible when claim was made, still awaiting reimbursement. Best avoided.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending