The Student Room Group

Is it too late for him to change now?

my friend is really not enjoying college, but is it too late for him to look at other options? If so what other music/ music tec related options are there for him to look into? has anyone else been in this situation before?

thanks for any advice!
Original post by doodle97
my friend is really not enjoying college, but is it too late for him to look at other options? If so what other music/ music tec related options are there for him to look into? has anyone else been in this situation before?

thanks for any advice!

Of course it isn't too late. Not sure what other options are available but the best thing for that is google (assuming you mean he wants to leave college and take another route). Slightly different situation but I know someone who swapped sixth forms 3 months in and had to do a couple of different subjects because our sixth form didn't offer all the ones they were originally taking, they still managed to catch up.

At this stage it is very unlikely that it is too late for them to change their mind, although the sooner the better (obviously you wouldn't want to be catching up for 3 months of work...).

Quick Reply

Latest