The Student Room Group

Do I declare that I am at university on my application?

I have to take a year out and am registered as an external student for the year while i resit one non compulsary non core module to gain a few marks and meet the progression criteria , i have a 2:2 achieved in first year.

I applying as a measure of backup but also to see what offers I get as I feel I may want to change university regardless.

I also have A*A*A at A Level and good extra curriculars. I was wondering do i inform the university im at, the universities I am applying to and if so how do i do so? Do i address this in my personal statement

Thank you for any help or advice
If there isn't anywhere else on the UCAS form, I assume it should go in your reference?
You MUST declare your current university in your education section.

Ideally your reference should be written by someone from your current university. Applying elsewhere doesn't commit you to leaving (and given your circumstances your tutor is likely to be helpful as it is a sensible plan in case your fail your module retake).
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
You MUST declare your current university in your education section.

Ideally your reference should be written by someone from your current university. Applying elsewhere doesn't commit you to leaving (and given your circumstances your tutor is likely to be helpful as it is a sensible plan in case your fail your module retake).

Hi thank you for the help and advice it is much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending