The Student Room Group

Audiology - Sept 2015

Hi Guys!
Just wondering if anyone is applying to Audiology this year, and what are your predicted grades?
Thanks! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying this year predicted ABB wbu and what unis have you applied for
Reply 2
Original post by haseebi82
I'm applying this year predicted ABB wbu and what unis have you applied for

Well done! Mine are rubbish, ACC atm, guna get them changed hopefully. Aston, Manchester, Swansea, Leeds and DMU, wbu?
Thats still alright along as you get at least one of the C to a B prediction, Iv applied to the same apart from I haven't done Manchester but Middlesex instead, I sent my application off last week, still waiting for any responses ;p
Reply 4
Thats still alright along as you get at least one of the C to a B prediction, Iv applied to the same apart from I haven't done Manchester but Middlesex instead, I sent my application off last week, still waiting for any responses ;p

Sorry for the late reply! Yeh depending on how well the end of topic tests go, they will change hopefully. Mine hasn't been sent off yet, looking to send it towards the end of next week. Have you heard anything back from the unis?
Reply 5
Also, you know which unis require a interview? I know Manchester do, do aston and Swansea require one?
Original post by prabskaur
Sorry for the late reply! Yeh depending on how well the end of topic tests go, they will change hopefully. Mine hasn't been sent off yet, looking to send it towards the end of next week. Have you heard anything back from the unis?

I haven't heard anything back yet from any of them apart from emails from Leeds confirming they got my application. I know that manchester and swansea do ask for interviews and Leeds also call you to come to the uni for an informal taster day and then decide to give you an offer afterwards.
Reply 7
Do you anyone that has received any offers? I think I'm going to take Swansea off the list because I don't really want to go there. So I'm only going to apply to four universities. Oh so what do you do on the taster day that helps them decide whether you get an offer?
Do you anyone that has received any offers? I think I'm going to take Swansea off the list because I don't really want to go there. So I'm only going to apply to four universities. Oh so what do you do on the taster day that helps them decide whether you get an offer?

Dont know what they do on their taster day, by the way are you going to the manchester discovery day for audiology
Reply 9
Am thinking of applying for Audiology for 2015. Am a mature student and think it'll be a case of an interview for me. Have visited Middlesex and Southampton.
Reply 10
Dont know what they do on their taster day, by the way are you going to the manchester discovery day for audiology

Have you heard anything? Mine was sent off on Saturday:s-smilie:
Have you heard anything? Mine was sent off on Saturday:s-smilie:

not yet, apart from just acknowledgement emails from all of them
Reply 12
not yet, apart from just acknowledgement emails from all of them

Same, when did you send it off? Do you know anyone who has got any offers/interviews?
Same, when did you send it off? Do you know anyone who has got any offers/interviews?

I sent it off on the second of October and i dont know anyone else who have offers yet, but i did get a offer yesterday from De Montfort university :smile:
Reply 14
I sent it off on the second of October and i dont know anyone else who have offers yet, but i did get a offer yesterday from De Montfort university :smile:

Same! Me and my friend got an offer from DMU too, but we got rejected from Leeds! Seems like they are rejecting a lot of people.
Same! Me and my friend got an offer from DMU too, but we got rejected from Leeds! Seems like they are rejecting a lot of people.

I still haven't heard back from Leeds yet, starting to feel more worried, I just got a interview from swansea for the 20th of January yet
Reply 16
I still haven't heard back from Leeds yet, starting to feel more worried, I just got a interview from swansea for the 20th of January yet

Well done on getting an interview at Swansea - hope it goes well. Wonder if anyone has had an offer from Leeds?
Reply 17

Leeds are being quite tight with their admissions, that probs why they are taking so long. I got an interview for Middlesex on the 12th January, but its more of a tour and group discussion with a possible one-to-one interview at end, ill help you with questions if I can!
Reply 18
Original post by ayeeel
Well done on getting an interview at Swansea - hope it goes well. Wonder if anyone has had an offer from Leeds?

I've heard no one that has had an offer from Leeds from any course :confused:
Reply 19
Original post by ayeeel

Are you applying for Audiology too?

Quick Reply

Latest