The Student Room Group

What car are you driving/ what car do you want?

I'm currently driving a Ford Fiesta, my friends love it - yet I think it's time for a change soon.

I really want a brand new VW Golf, but we shall see! :tongue:

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I drive a Ford Focus 2006. But I am looking to buy a Mercedes C63 in the next year :yes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
My ladyfriend has a BMW i3 and a Range Rover Evoque Coupe. She is selling her Evoque as she has a change of job that doesn't require her to drive to sites any longer. She would very much like to replace that Evoque with a Porsche Cayenne but she isn't doing well this year with her finances so that means it is less cars, dresses, handbags and shoes for her this and next year :smile:

I have a Tesla Model S. Waiting for the Volvo XC90 to be delivered and looking forward to it as this is one that I didn't test drive or view in flesh prior to putting money down for it. Also thinking of changing the Tesla to the P85D model for which I'm on the waiting list, might let my current one go when the Volvo shows up. Will see how it goes when that Volvo is delivered
Reply 3
Currently got a astra hopping to get a Mercedes A Class next year :smile:
Reply 4
Currently rocking a mk3 Golf estate in TDI flavour (complete with saggy headliner):

Which I'll be keeping for the next few years. However, at some point when finances allow, my "attainable" dream car is an E39 525D/530D Touring.

So much classier than newer Beamers IMO - cleaner lines and a more timeless look. Newer ones look like they hit middle age and put on a couple of stone.
Im currently driving a hyundai i20 special edition
Original post by Emma:-)
Im currently driving a hyundai i20 special edition

Bought a new car? How are you liking it?
Original post by Alfissti
Bought a new car? How are you liking it?

Yeah, i brought it last week. How did you know?
Yeah, am loving it thanks, its nice having hald leather sports seats, etc etc etc
I want a golf GTI

Posted from TSR Mobile
W reg corsa with a squeaky fan belt
Want something faster that preferably doesn't squeak
Golf MK7
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I'm currently driving a Ford Fiesta, my friends love it - yet I think it's time for a change soon.

I really want a brand new VW Golf, but we shall see! :tongue:

What about you?

Ford KA Luxury.
I would love the new Vauxhall Corsa :smile:
Original post by Nuffles

Which I'll be keeping for the next few years. However, at some point when finances allow, my "attainable" dream car is an E39 525D/530D Touring.

So much classier than newer Beamers IMO - cleaner lines and a more timeless look. Newer ones look like they hit middle age and put on a couple of stone.

agree - love the look of that car. Although I really like the 7 series E65 too in terms of the 'bulkier' beamers. Subsequent 5 series was fine too IMO even if I prefer this one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by King786
I drive a Ford Focus 2006. But I am looking to buy a Mercedes C63 in the next year :yes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a step up...
I have a Kia Picanto atm and I'm not sure what car I would want next.
Reply 15
Current car

Skoda fabia

Car I want

BMW M5
Currently driving my little vauxhall Adam, only recently got it so it's still very much the car I want :smile:
Had my Fiesta 57 plate for over 5 years now and I am very much attached to it and will run her til she completely dies :lol:
The Octavia!.jpg

This is mine, and it'll continue to be until I join the Forces. Where hopefully i'll be able to pick up something, German with as big a Diesel as I can afford
Reply 19
Currently driving a 99 plate 1.8 Focus. That may change next month depending on the MOT results. Dream car, varies a lot depending on what I'm thinking about, probably a Ferrari F12 at the moment, suspect it will be a TVR in half an hour or so once I start browsing autotrader...

Quick Reply

Latest