The Student Room Group

How do I turn around my grades!

So after a recent trip to the university of Kent, staying in a friends accommodation, I've decided, its definitely the place for me. However, at AS level last year I got a C in psychology , D in sociology and a B ( Merit ) in music. The requirement grades for The University of Kent psychology course is AAB.
I've never had much of a work ethic but after this trip, it has increased dramatically.
I'm seeking advice to whether I should resit all of the AS exams? ( 4 exams ) on top of the 4 exams that I will be doing this year at A2.

I got a B in psychology psya1
and a D in psychology psya2
C in SCLY1
D in SCLY2

Do you think I should/could turn these grades around to two A's or should I only resit a few, I've honestly no idea xD

All I know is I feel really passionate about studying psychology and Kent university itself

I know this is a weird post but if you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou!
Resit your two D grade exams, and if you feel like you can handle it, resit the C grade as well. However, I feel like you would have an easier time if you tried to bring your Merit up to a Distinction and aim for a B in Sociology.

Quick Reply

Latest