The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calum.McManus
I have an unconditional for Computer Games Programming and I have my accommodation booked :smile:

How have you booked accommodation it doesn't open till the 9th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by 07smithsa
How have you booked accommodation it doesn't open till the 9th of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

sulets.com I will be staying in the queens court building they have some great rooms and flats for first years, it's a bit more expensive than some halls but in some cases but can be really cheap if you are ok with sharing with people (even better if you have friends going to DMU as well).
Anyone doing Media production?
Is anyone else doing accounting and finance? I got my unconditional offer yesterday!! I'm so happy but now I'm just nervous about moving to a new city and not knowing anyone, erggggg no one I know got in or aren't putting them as a firm choice
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi I also got an unconditional offer from DMU, I will be studying accounting and business management!
Original post by george.lindow10
I need to look all the accommodation up!:frown: and student loans are too confusing!

I loved Victoria halls when I went to look round!
I got a letter through saying I have an unconditional offer if I put them as my firm choice for Economics :smile:. Not sure when to do it though.
Reply 187
Same!
Reply 188
Original post by Sophsx1
Hi I also got an unconditional offer from DMU, I will be studying accounting and business management!

Im doing the same course !! I hardly know anybody doing it
Reply 189
I received an acknowledgment before Christmas but still no offer. I'm worried
Original post by lk_1996

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, they probably didn't offer over Christmas and if they do it in batches you'll probably be getting an offer soon :smile:
Original post by Sophsx1

I swear we end up in half of the same lectures don't we? So yay!! There is someone else doing a similar course to me 😊
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lk_1996

I sent mine off in November and didn't get anything til last week so I wouldn't worry! I'm sure you will get an offer any day now 😊
Reply 193
Original post by Hellfireunicorn
Anyone had an offer for pharmacy at DMU? I have, just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them and where else they've applied :smile:

Recieved my offer from DMU i've only applied there for pharmacy and also pharmaceutical and cosmetic science as a route into pharmacy if I dont get the grades
Had my Journalism interview and entry exam yesterday; left feeling quite discouraged as everyone seemed so much better than me but I got an unconditional this evening! I'm SO happy - can't wait till September!
Reply 195
Just got my offer for criminology!!!!
Media Production:smile: I received an unconditional offer so Im very happy! :smile:
Original post by adamsetti
Anyone doing Media production?

I am!:smile:
Original post by ArianaCarole
I am!:smile:

The course looks so cool, can't wait!

Well done on the unconditional
I know! It's brilliant! And thank you!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending