The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to DMU for fashion buying and went for the design pathway. I've received an email saying I've been selected for interview but haven't yet received which date this will be on. I went to an open day a couple of months ago and the university gave a really good impression and when speaking to people at halls of residence (I visited Victoria Halls) all the residents seemed really nice and friendly which was positive. Fingers crossed I get an offer :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by ckelly11
Have an interview at DMU 14th January

DMU does interviews? I thought they didn't
Original post by 3-methylbutane
DMU does interviews? I thought they didn't

I think it depends on the course and the person
Original post by Hellfireunicorn
I think it depends on the course and the person

oh what course dd you apply for?
DMU is my first choice, studying Animation :biggrin: still waiting for a reply though.... only just submitted my portfolio but wished I knew how long it'll take to get the result. Feeling seriously nerve-wracked.

Does anyone know what Leicester is like? I'm going to miss my current city for it's book clubs and board-gaming groups, crossing my fingers that there will be something similar there.
Reply 45
Yeah any thoughts on Leicester nightlife, really wish for it to be good??
Original post by 3-methylbutane
oh what course dd you apply for?

pharmacy
Anybody got a unconditional offer from DMU if so what course?
Original post by DC FaNaTiC

Applied for Economics (L100) and received an unconditional on the condition I firm it.
Was originally going to be my insurance but i'm really tempted as this Uni looks great all round and the offer is great.
Reply 49
Original post by youarenot
Applied for Economics (L100) and received an unconditional on the condition I firm it.
Was originally going to be my insurance but i'm really tempted as this Uni looks great all round and the offer is great.

wow you got an unconditional offer, what grades are you predicted?
Original post by nnemo
wow you got an unconditional offer, what grades are you predicted?

BBB :smile:

Yeah I got an unconditional for Advertising and Marketing Communications!
Original post by BrianOblitey

So jealous T_T did you get unconditional because you blew it out the water? (ie your marks are awesome :P )
Original post by coffeecakey
So jealous T_T did you get unconditional because you blew it out the water? (ie your marks are awesome :P )

Such a shame it's not my first choice! My predicted grades are A*BBC :smile:
Original post by BrianOblitey

Does it still say conditional on UCAS
Does it still say conditional on UCAS

Yeah but I got a letter a few days ago saying that I got an unconditional. I rang the admissions people and she said that they were going to change it on Track UCAS in a couple of weeks apparently.
Reply 56
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

Have you had an offer yet? :h: Is DMU your top choice? :smile:

Yep i've recieved my offer for 260 UCAS points :biggrin: just waiting to go to an open day and have a look around and decide between DMU and Hertfordshire :smile:
Reply 57
So jealous of people who have received offers from dmu , they are my first choice and applied 3weeks ago and not heard anything except from request to bring all diplomas in! Applied to do social work
ive applied to DMU for international marketing and business. firstly, has anyone else applied for it? and secondly.. basically i got a conditional offer on track and then a week later i recieved a letter from DMU saying they were really impressed and that they were offering me an unconditional. however it still hasnt changed on track? has this happened to anyone else? xx
Original post by 07smithsa
ive applied to DMU for international marketing and business. firstly, has anyone else applied for it? and secondly.. basically i got a conditional offer on track and then a week later i recieved a letter from DMU saying they were really impressed and that they were offering me an unconditional. however it still hasnt changed on track? has this happened to anyone else? xx

Yup everyone who got an unconditional I think. They said they were gonna change it in a couple of weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending