The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by za9
I wasn't invited to interview, although a lot of my friends who applied for different courses had interviews

Ah okay, I had my interview on Dec 18 and I still haven't heard back ;-; I'm hoping your offer is a sign that the maths department is issuing their decisions now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 201
Original post by gbk97
Ah okay, I had my interview on Dec 18 and I still haven't heard back ;-; I'm hoping your offer is a sign that the maths department is issuing their decisions now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really have nothing to go on, seeing as none of my friends applied for Maths. :tongue:
Reply 202
Original post by za9
I really have nothing to go on, seeing as none of my friends applied for Maths. :tongue:

Did your offer come by letter or UCAS Track first?
Reply 203
Original post by gbk97
Did your offer come by letter or UCAS Track first?

Track. I still haven't gotten the letter
Original post by za9
Track. I still haven't gotten the letter

Same I got my offer only through track. Are we supposed to get a letter?
Original post by za9
Hey I got an offer from Imperial for Mathematics

A* Further Math
A* Math
A Physics

How flexible do you think Imperial would be about the A* in FM? Would there be any hope for me if I got an A instead?

Hey congrats on your offer! Were you invited to a interview? If so how long did it take them to make the decision?
Reply 206
Original post by Mangooo77
Hey congrats on your offer! Were you invited to a interview? If so how long did it take them to make the decision?

No I wasn't invited to interview, and it took them about 3 months to make a decision.
Original post by the_fenestrator
Yep! I got an offer on Wednesday of 40 points in the IB with a 766 in my higher level subjects (Math, Physics, Chemistry and an additional one called Further Maths). Shouldn't be too hard to get.

I'm an applicant from Singapore and had an interview there on the 8th of December. Have you had an interview?

Yep, my interview was October 30th
my AS results:
Maths: 300/300
Further Maths: 281/300
Physics: 271/300
Eng Lit: 188/200

hopefully my stats are okay, I'm getting more and more nervous now though as I haven't heard anything, and I applied 4th October.
Any biochem applicant got their conditional offer?
Original post by hammyhammy
i'm from singapore too! biology offer :smile:

Congrats on your offer!!
What grades did you apply with and when did you apply? xx
Original post by king_smakit
Has anyone heard back for Aeronautical Engineering yet?

no, have you had an interview?
Original post by drakopro
no, have you had an interview?

Yeah I had it on the 27th of November. Have you?
Yeah I had it on the 27th of November. Have you?

Aero. here. Had my interview on 28th and got the offer on 16th December. Don't worry if you haven't heard anything, they might put you in the reserve, but they still want you. GOOD LUCK!
Original post by kevinhuang
Aero. here. Had my interview on 28th and got the offer on 16th December. Don't worry if you haven't heard anything, they might put you in the reserve, but they still want you. GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations! What's your offer?
Congratulations! What's your offer?

Thank you! They asked for A*A in FM and Physics, since I have finished A2 Maths. That's the typical offer really, showing on the website.
Original post by kevinhuang
Thank you! They asked for A*A in FM and Physics, since I have finished A2 Maths. That's the typical offer really, showing on the website.

Yeah that seems to be the standard offer. Did they say anything else in their email?
Yeah that seems to be the standard offer. Did they say anything else in their email?

Not really, just something about sending the previous certificates. They didnt even send me an email, I found out on the UCAS track.
Reply 217
I have applied for msc in theoretical physics, I'm taking accelerated Alevels, but my question is that i have done research in physics which was appreciated by nature (research journal), so would this element benefit me?
Original post by hammyhammy
Hey me too! You heading there, i might :smile: where are you from?
Yay :biggrin:. I don't know. I've applied to some places in America as well so lets see how that turns out. I'm from India. You?
anyone heard from chemistry yet????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending