The Student Room Group

Can't shake it off, what is wrong with me ?!

Long story short, dated a girl from work after we spoke 2 weeks on facebook daily. After 1st date me being lightweight made some poor decisions and i think we both didn't felt the connection so we decided to be just friends. This happened 5 months ago !

After that i realized i still liked her a lot and just plain ignored her at work, till one day she
confronted me and i told her i still have feeling for her and we can't be friends anymore. She insisted on being friends but saying she doesn't want a relationship. Giving me mixed signals (one day warm / 1 cold and other stufff) and being in a state of not knowing what to do but i couldn't force myself not to speak with her i went along with it. At first i though she might still be confused as what she wants and just wait a while to see what happens.. Oh well, nothing happend so ..

After a while i realized i can't go on with this anymore as i was only making myself worse and distanced myself from her, even changed my shift so we would see each other less often and things were good. I would go back on thinking about her but not that often and feeling were going away. At that point we barely exchanged any words between us.

But out of a sudden 2 months ago i started to think about her a lot and about everything we had (which is absolutely ridiculous coz we didn't even had a relationship- 1 date + some chat). I tried to meet other girls but it's like i don't feel attracted to them and get easily bored. All i can think about is her and can't shake it off ... ! WTH brain !?!

And why the hell is this coming back after so long ?!? I know this might sound ridiculous for some of you but any tips on what to do ?! How do i get over this as it seems i doesn't go away and it's been so long !!
Tbh I think like deep down you've always had feelings for her so when you tried to meet other girls, maybe as a way of moving on, like you couldn't because you still have that attraction towards her.
Reply 2
I think you need some Taylor Swift in your life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending