The Student Room Group

Courses?!

:confused: ok so I completed my two years BTEC national diploma in CCLD, and have a job in a nursery, but I'm not so sure working with kids is what I want to do anymore...

I wanna go to uni but I don't know what course I should take if I even can because I don't want to work with children.
Original post by Juliaw151
:confused: ok so I completed my two years BTEC national diploma in CCLD, and have a job in a nursery, but I'm not so sure working with kids is what I want to do anymore...

I wanna go to uni but I don't know what course I should take if I even can because I don't want to work with children.

Do you have an idea what you DO want to do?
Reply 2
Original post by TenOfThem
Do you have an idea what you DO want to do?

I'd love to do like tourism or something but I don't know if I can because I didn't do anything like it at college?
I'd love to do like tourism or something but I don't know if I can because I didn't do anything like it at college?

have you looked at any universities

perhaps looking at suitable foundation degrees

http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/courses/foundation-degree-courses/travel-and-tourism-foundation-degree-courses-united-kingdom/a/united+kingdom/r/6073/page.html

Use this to check your UCAS points

http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/explore-your-options/entry-requirements/tariff-tables
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by TenOfThem
have you looked at any universities

perhaps looking at suitable foundation degrees

Hmm, thanks I'll have a look
Hmm, thanks I'll have a look

I have added some links

Hi, just so you know, I've moved your thread from the Educational Debate forum to the Applications and UCAS forum. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Reluire
Hi, just so you know, I've moved your thread from the Educational Debate forum to the Applications and UCAS forum. :smile:

Haha ok, I'm new here and had no idea where to put it ������
Haha ok, I'm new here and had no idea where to put it ������

That's fine, don't worry. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending