The Student Room Group

Women are uninterested in guys not from the Oxbridge master race.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sam Walters
Oh yeh fair point. Ive been to a few gyms like that.

Oh are these the lads whom go on nights out "on the pull" then stand at the bar all night saying to their mates that they will go and chat to x girl when they've had another drink. Or say something along the lines of "she should come to me, shes a bit of a dog anyway"

that's how they act url but on the misc they make endless threads about feminism, 'the pussification of men', how women are all shallow cheating gold-diggers etc. it's quite sickening to look at and a little pathetic. The fact is they're all chasing the most physically attractive and often the most shallow women because VALIDATION, so what do they expect?
Reply 41
If it were that easy I'd be rolling in babes.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
that's how they act url but on the misc they make endless threads about feminism, 'the pussification of men', how women are all shallow cheating gold-diggers etc. it's quite sickening to look at and a little pathetic. The fact is they're all chasing the most physically attractive and often the most shallow women because VALIDATION, so what do they expect?

They say these things about woman because they get rejected as they are dickheads. Due to arrogance they think it cant possibly be them.

I find i get rejected less by the more attractive girls. Im the kind of guy whom will happily chat to every girl in a club on a night out if there was time. 15 is about normal for me on a night, Iv'e forced myself into doing it. My theory on it is that they don't get approached as much as you would automatically think due to fear of rejection. When guys do approach they are egotistical sods.
Who cares if you're Oxbridge or not? I find it funny and sad that people go crazy over Oxbridge to be honest.

Oxbridge or not, if you're a nice person then that's all that counts.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
I like being the dominant partner in a relationship and my ego is far too large to be in a relationship where I could be beaten intellectually, it would likely lead to a very stormy relationship.

Thankfully, I don't have such an issue with most women.

No kidding :smile:
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Who cares if you're Oxbridge or not? I find it funny and sad that people go crazy over Oxbridge to be honest.

Oxbridge or not, if you're a nice person then that's all that counts.

Spoken like a true Durham graduate.
Original post by DErasmus
No kidding :smile:

To my credit, at least i know who i am and love it. I'd rather be a happy egotist than a depressed modesty.
Reply 47
2/10, OP. This is not something that is worth discussing.
Oxbridge women from time to time like a bit of rough from lesser Rustle Group yoonys.
It doesn't matter where you go as long as you're clever (to attract a clever woman)
It doesn't matter where you go as long as you're attractive/interesting (to attract a woman who doesn't care so much about intelligence)
It doesn't matter where you go as long as you're wealthy (to attract a woman who just wants money)

Wrong on both counts.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Wrong on both counts.

Just winding people up :smile:
Just winding people up :smile:

Original post by Morrisseya

Don't use a laptop.
Pfft Apple?
My arms aren't that big.
And i'm no where near that weight.
And that hair, just no.
Don't use a laptop.
Pfft Apple?
My arms aren't that big.

Macs > PCs

:colone:
Original post by Morrisseya
The OP stole one of my posts which was a joke :rolleyes: See above. Word for word.

Alright m(7+1) calm down have a drink.
Original post by miser
If it were that easy I'd be rolling in babes.

:sexface:

hahaha
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Alright m(7+1) calm down have a drink.

[video="youtube;VcfyqO-8JoI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcfyqO-8JoI[/video]
Original post by Rakas21

Thankfully, I don't have such an issue with most women.

Shots fired :ahee:

I trihnk it would only be an issue for me if she was better at me with the stuff I am supposed ot be good at. Would make me feel less special :frown:. Although I would probably get over it. I don't mind if she is much smarter/knowledgeable in other stuff. Intelligence is an attractive quality.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest