The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Adult Nursing Interview at Manchester University

I have an interview for Adult Nursing on the 3rd of December!!1 Really worried bout the Maths test, i have been practising it on SNAP, but i fear my nerves will ruin me!! Any advice on the maths test, english written task and group interviews???:frown: i have an interview the next day for MMU as well, Leeds on the 10th, Huddersfield 18th!! Please Help!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cant be much help but I have MMU on the 4th as well :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Erin Guy
Cant be much help but I have MMU on the 4th as well :smile:

Hey Erin, what time is your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by _nene95
Hey Erin, what time is your interview?

12:45 :smile: yours?
Reply 4
8:45am ! Good Luck !!:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by _nene95
8:45am ! Good Luck !!:smile:

Ah are you local(ish)? You too!! :o:o
Reply 6
Yeah, im from Manchester! :smile: where are you from?
Reply 7
Hii good luck, hope you get a place, i have an interview for manchester on the 10th, if you dont mind please tell me how it goes thx
Reply 8
Original post by sophie124
Hii good luck, hope you get a place, i have an interview for manchester on the 10th, if you dont mind please tell me how it goes thx

Hello Sophie, Thank you! Will do no problem!!! Do you have any other interviews?? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by _nene95
Hello Sophie, Thank you! Will do no problem!!! Do you have any other interviews?? :smile:

Yes, i have an interview for MMU on the 18th of december, have you applied for salford uni?
Reply 10
Yes, i have an interview for MMU on the 18th of december, have you applied for salford uni?

No, but ill let you know how MMU goes, i have the interview on Thursday!
Original post by _nene95
No, but ill let you know how MMU goes, i have the interview on Thursday!

Hii agian, how was your interview today? Was it scary 😦
Reply 12
Hii agian, how was your interview today? Was it scary 😦

hey sophie, it was okay, introduction at the start, then a short written task really easy, aftr that there was a maths test, revise gcse maths! you need to pass to get accepted, so im dreading it atm, group interview was great, quite relaxed! youll be fine, Goodluck!!!!!
Original post by _nene95
hey sophie, it was okay, introduction at the start, then a short written task really easy, aftr that there was a maths test, revise gcse maths! you need to pass to get accepted, so im dreading it atm, group interview was great, quite relaxed! youll be fine, Goodluck!!!!!

Thanks, good look with MMU... Omg i am soooo dreading the maths test, what were the maths questions mostly on? Oh and what question did you have on the written task? Thx
Reply 14
maths was just gcse question percentages measurements and random maths questions, youll be fine dont worry! For the written read something current and theyll also give you a what skills do you have for nursing type of question! youll be fine qith that! thank you and goodluck to you too!!! :smile:
Reply 15
I'm from newcastle, I didn't think it was too great tbh. How did you find it?:smile:
Oh thanks for the tips, how was mmu?
Oh and did they tell you when you will get an offer
Original post by _nene95
maths was just gcse question percentages measurements and random maths questions, youll be fine dont worry! For the written read something current and theyll also give you a what skills do you have for nursing type of question! youll be fine qith that! thank you and goodluck to you too!!! :smile:

Thank for the tips, how was mmu? Oh and did they tell you when you will get an offer

I also have a MMU on 18th for Adult Nursing! :biggrin:

is this University of Manchester? I also have one there for the 10th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending