The Student Room Group

How tall are you?

Just curious. Nobody has ever really said I'm small - I'm 20 year old guy (don't think I will grow anymore :frown: !) and 5 foot 6, but everywhere I go most guys tend to be way taller than me! I would say around 80% of guys are taller than me with 20% of guys either the same height or a tiny minority smaller an inch or two. As for girls I am the same or taller than 70% with nearly a third taller than me (these estimations are based off walking around campus).

Please leave your age, gender and height.

And also girls (below) 5 foot 6 - would you date a guy that's 5 foot 6? I know most girls want guys to be taller (which is fine) - I wouldn't date a girl taller than me (or possibly an inch would be fine), but do you have an ideal height or just taller?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

5ft2 and 17 my sister id 5ft7 and 13 :frown:
and yes i would my bf is 5ft9 and we make it work
I know none of you will believe me but I am 15 and 6ft 3 male, my grandfather was 6ft 7, I take after his side haha!
Female and 5'0".

Guys from 5'9 to 6'0 I would find preferable, though of course I wouldn't rule someone out solely on their height.

Original post by sophiamarni
and yes i would my bf is 5ft9 and we make it work

5ft 9 is average for a male, lol. "we make it work":lol:
Reply 5
Female and 5ft 2".

I've never been attracted to someone smaller than me (it's quite hard for a guy to be smaller than me, lol) and I tend to like guys between 5ft 7 and 6ft2, I just really like taller guys :colondollar:
Female and 6" :frown: It's great being able to give good hugs, but I always look bigger compared to others despite being in the healthy weight range. Plus, I have plenty of bruises on my forehead where I bump my head when going round to smaller family's houses :frown::frown:
Original post by Maid Marian
Female and 5'0".

Guys from 5'9 to 6'0 I would find preferable, though of course I wouldn't rule someone out solely on their height.

loool XD but i wish i was taller my uncles 6ft4 and my mums 5ft9 but my dads 5ft6 and my aunts on his side are averaging on 5ft to 5ft3

so i think thats why im short
Reply 8
162 cm (female)
(edited 9 years ago)
Would you believe me if I said I was age 3, male, and 6 ft 9? My nickname is BFG after all haha:cool:
Reply 10
19, male, 5'11.
Reply 11
Female and 5'0".

You any good at making chocolate?
Original post by LTG

We have a player over here :lol:
19 Male 6ft 4
Reply 14
5ft 11'' 15 male
16, female, 5ft 7
I like my height but I wish I was taller.
6'2'' master race. 19 male
Original post by LTG

Erm ... why? :K:
Reply 18
i'm a 20 year old female, i'm (just about) 5'3"
Reply 19
Erm ... why? :K:

I've just bought a cute little chocolate factory, and have a few job vacancies open. Would you be interested, milady?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending