The Student Room Group

Reasons you won't talk to a guy?

This girl she just seems to be less interacting with me. She will tend to ignore me in a group especially when another girl is around, she won't say anything, if she does it's rare. With another guy she's all friendly and even a little flirty and quite comfortable with him, but me she just won't start conversations with me, yet when she's talking in a group she will look at me when she's talking. She rarely looks me in the eye when walking past, rarely smiles, but I don't really smile at her.. Yet if it's one to one and she feels comfortable she will give good eye contact, be polite, she even opens doors for me when my hands are full. ( I always open for her) I've noticed she quickly glances at me sometimes. If there's a problem she very often comes shouting for me. I'm confused at to what I may have done, she used to be totally different yet now it's completely different.
Do you think I've offended her? The only difference is that there's another girl who I get on well with, and this is said girl that when were together she will barely talk.
It's obvious. She doesn't want you. She doesn't want to have sex with you. Find other girls and ask them if they'll have sex with you. Don't waste your time on this one, there's nothing there. I find it funny how you're analysing her facial expressions/body language, lol. She's not interested in having sex with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
I didn't mention anything about sex did I ?
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't mention anything about sex did I ?

The guy above is super horny, all he goes on about is sex. Lol.

To answer your question, I'm not sure, maybe she heard something about you and doesnt want to interact with you much anymore. Or maybe she just sees you as an acquaintance. Don't think too much about it though. Let it go. No point dwelling over things that won't matter in the long run :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
This girl she just seems to be less interacting with me. She will tend to ignore me in a group especially when another girl is around, she won't say anything, if she does it's rare. With another guy she's all friendly and even a little flirty and quite comfortable with him, but me she just won't start conversations with me, yet when she's talking in a group she will look at me when she's talking. She rarely looks me in the eye when walking past, rarely smiles, but I don't really smile at her.. Yet if it's one to one and she feels comfortable she will give good eye contact, be polite, she even opens doors for me when my hands are full. ( I always open for her) I've noticed she quickly glances at me sometimes. If there's a problem she very often comes shouting for me. I'm confused at to what I may have done, she used to be totally different yet now it's completely different.
Do you think I've offended her? The only difference is that there's another girl who I get on well with, and this is said girl that when were together she will barely talk.

dude fugget about dat bish.

How many stars are there in space?....like a trillion or smth right

That's about the same number of other girls out there that you could potentially f*** other than this one bish you're getting all worked up over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending