The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
If there is any white girls who like oriental girls guys then mr smurf will really appreciate it.

Fixed. :p:

But there are none who do :frown:
Original post by Mr Smurf

there actually are! Just look at the responses to this thread!
Original post by Yeah dude
You'll find someone when you ain't looking, it sounds cliche and everything but it happens, when you try for something you always seem to miss out in some cases, but when you're least expecting it, it happens, good luck bro :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

dis is ber moist m8
Reply 43
Original post by Mr Smurf

Lol didn't realize i typed the wrong word. Let me go back and change it.

But there are some who do, earlier on this thread there was a girl who has a chinese bf, so there is hope for you. You need to make lot's of money.
They tend to be a bit small downstairs.
Reply 45
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
They tend to be a bit small downstairs.

Lol have you been on google or bing images checking nude pics of them?
maggie did
Original post by slade p
Lol have you been on google or bing images checking nude pics of them?

Lol no, but stereotypes don't come from nowhere.
Reply 48
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Lol no, but stereotypes don't come from nowhere.

Yes but it's not like that's the main reason why many girl's don't desire them.
(edited 9 years ago)
There are billions of Chinese, and only millions of Whites.There will be no White women left at this rate. Preserve your race, it's anti-genocide not racism as they want you to believe.That's the problem with multiculturalism isn't it? people come here from countries that dwarf our population, but are called minorities.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
dis is ber moist m8

Wot r u talkin Bart? :cool:
Original post by slade p
If there is any white girls who like oriental guys then mr smurf will really appreciate it.

I know a couple of white girls who are suckers for oriental features
Reply 52
Original post by GoyimAwaken
There are billions of Chinese, and only millions of Whites.There will be no White women left at this rate. Preserve your race, it's anti-genocide not racism as they want you to believe.That's the problem with multiculturalism isn't it? people come here from countries that dwarf our population, but are called minorities.

What you say is funny, firstly there is over a billion white people but also if your worried about preserving your race then tell that to white guys because it's mainly them who get with orientals lol.
Reply 53
Original post by Appazap
I know a couple of white girls who are suckers for oriental features

Lol well tell that to smurfy, he really wants a white girl. He will be very joyful knowing these white girls like oriental features.
im a brown asian and have a white girlfriend, infact its gonna be our 1 year anniversary on new years day :biggrin:

and tbh i think people should mix more, to get more diversity and would also help in reducing racism
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 55
They just not. Attractive.
too me they look all the same.
they adorable lool good to talk to as a friend.

sorry i not white, am black lol .
just being real
Original post by raq123
They just not. Attractive.
too me they look all the same.
they adorable lool good to talk to as a friend.

sorry i not white, am black lol .
just being real

'they all look the same'

just a tad bit racist there love.
Original post by Appazap
If we talk stereotypically black girls and I assume some white girls don't date, hate to say the word but "oriental" asians because they are seen as really feminine.

Woahhhhhh.
That is like the biggest lie EVER.
All the 'dark skinned' females ( can't call them black because they're mixed) are open to dating any guy regardless of race.
Like in the Caribbean, it's perfectly normal if you see an indian woman and asian man together or a mixed woman and asian man together or a Caucasian woman and Asian man together.
It's a big melting pot of different races and no one really cares because in the end exotic babies are made ( which is the norm) and everyone puts their differences aside and tries to live happily ever after.
I don't get how you can say that 'black woman' find asian men unattractive. Like that's pure BS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dontbetheprey
Woahhhhhh.
That is like the biggest lie EVER.
All the 'dark skinned' females ( can't call them black because they're mixed) are open to dating any guy regardless of race.
Like in the Caribbean, it's perfectly normal if you see an indian woman and asian man together or a mixed woman and asian man together or a Caucasian woman and Asian man together.
It's a big melting pot of different races and no one really cares because in the end exotic babies are made ( which is the norm) and everyone puts their differences aside and tries to live happily ever after.
I don't get how you can say that 'black woman' find asian men unattractive. Like that's pure BS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well for one, I did say I only speak for a certain group of black females and two, I also mentioned i was speaking stereotypically. Bottom line is black girls don't find "oriental" men attractive and I assume it works the other way as well. Generally society is changing in that respect but a large number of black people refuse to date anybody not manly enough and stereotypically Asian men fall into that.
I can tell you for a fact (I'm of chinese descent but grown up here) that white girls will sleep with and date asian guys. Some white girls actually really like asians. I admit there are girls who arnt into asians but as long as youre confident and present yourself well, you'll find a girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending