The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why is it so important you get white girls to date you? There are many, many, beautiful women out there who aren't white. Asian and black alike.
I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm gay and I like guys who aren't white, but some guys who are white. I like who I like, I don't let race factor into it
(edited 9 years ago)
omg I love Korean/Chinese/Japanese guys though:colondollar:
Original post by asmuse123
Why is it so important you get white girls to date you? There are many, many, beautiful women out there who aren't white. Asian and black alike.

Second this. So many hot asians out there

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know (he's way too creepy to be a friend) a Korean guy that's really into white girls. He never has any problem with finding white chicks for a one night stand/relationship/etc. But to be fair, he's pretty ripped.
Because oriental guys are usually shy and don't like approaching girls outside of their race >_> I dunno it's probably a cultural thing
Reply 66
Why don't you date your own race girls?
Original post by Yeah dude
Wot r u talkin Bart? :cool:

ugh Americans -.-
Reply 68
Original post by dontbetheprey
Woahhhhhh.
That is like the biggest lie EVER.
All the 'dark skinned' females ( can't call them black because they're mixed) are open to dating any guy regardless of race.
Like in the Caribbean, it's perfectly normal if you see an indian woman and asian man together or a mixed woman and asian man together or a Caucasian woman and Asian man together.
It's a big melting pot of different races and no one really cares because in the end exotic babies are made ( which is the norm) and everyone puts their differences aside and tries to live happily ever after.
I don't get how you can say that 'black woman' find asian men unattractive. Like that's pure BS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There may be examples but black women and East Asian oriental men is the rarest couple you can get.
Reply 69
I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm gay and I like guys who aren't white, but some guys who are white. I like who I like, I don't let race factor into it

Do you like oriental men?
Reply 70
Original post by luke829
Why don't you date your own race girls?

Lol because he doesn't like oriental girls, he only likes white girls.
Original post by slade p
There may be examples but black women and East Asian oriental men is the rarest couple you can get.

Not too rare within the somali culture.
I've seen/heard of quite a few.

Here's a somali/Korean couple.

Not gonna lie but the guy is quite ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find Asian girls really attractive, especially Korean girls.

And I think the guys are good looking to (but I don't swing that way so)
Reply 73
Original post by missfats
Not too rare within the somali culture.
I've seen/heard of quite a few.

Here's a somali/Korean couple.

Not gonna lie but the guy is quite ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not too rare? How many couples are there then?

she's hot, maybe he has lots of money lol.

this thread was for Mr Smurf. I'm game for dating any race or ethnicity :biggrin:

however I am not in a dating mindset atm...
Original post by slade p
Not too rare? How many couples are there then?

she's hot, maybe he has lots of money lol.

By not too far, I mean based on the number of mixed somalis, East Asians aren't the rarest. I remember there was a Japanese somali on tsr Mhm.
So there must be some couples

Yeah she looks beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
*specifically Oriental guys?

Smash feels hopeless :frown:

Mr Smurf this thread is for you bbz!

Are you Oriental?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by missfats
By not too far, I mean based on the number of mixed somalis, East Asians aren't the rarest. I remember there was a Japanese somali on tsr Mhm.
So there must be some couples

Yeah she looks beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

K well that's strange, there's not many places where there are significant amounts of East asians and Somalis, certainly not in Somalia.
Reply 78
Are there any other oriental guys here who only like white girls and wants a white girl so much?
Original post by slade p
K well that's strange, there's not many places where there are significant amounts of East asians and Somalis, certainly not in Somalia.

LoL.

They are rare though.
Not the rarest though.

Anyway I like East Asian guys, so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending