Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by missfats
LoL.

They are rare though.
Not the rarest though.

Anyway I like East Asian guys, so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol k, what you like about them? And which specific nationality of oriental do you like most?
Original post by Edminzodo
Are you Oriental?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah I be trolling for Mr Smurf
Original post by slade p
Lol k, what you like about them? And which specific nationality of oriental do you like most?

Love the facial features.
I don't kno how to describe it.

Korean/Japanese mainly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Uw0tm8_
ugh Americans -.-

Don't be racist :frown: :lol:
I dated a Singaporean for two years and I'm a white female??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by freyarobb1
I dated a Singaporean for two years and I'm a white female??

Yes it counts, would you give mr smurf a chance? He really wants a white girl.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by kurofune
I know (he's way too creepy to be a friend) a Korean guy that's really into white girls. He never has any problem with finding white chicks for a one night stand/relationship/etc. But to be fair, he's pretty ripped.

Which group of men do you prefer.
Original post by slade p
Yes it counts, would you give mr smurf a chance? He really wants a white girl.

er idk I don't know anything about him so probs not
Original post by slade p
Which group of men do you prefer.

I'm half-Japanese and Italian-American so I'm not really picky on race. However, I'm not overtly fond of Korean nationalists or Chinese nationalists because most of them tend to overtly critical of Japan. Yeah, other than that, it's based on an individual and their personality/looks.
Reply 89
I have seen quite a few White girl/asian guy couples. And the guys were not even attractive (at least to me). Maybe it's not common but definitely not non existent
I'm into asian/oriental guys but asian/oriental guys don't like black girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p
There may be examples but black women and East Asian oriental men is the rarest couple you can get.

Come to the Caribbean & I can change your opinion. There are tons of blasian babies.

For crying out loud, my Aunt is blasian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. Maybe all of them never met Asian boys just like this below.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
They do. I've had white friends with chinese bfs. Hell, two of my bfs were east asian (I'm black tho) :dontknow:
It's a pretty common pairing.
My fiance is asian :smile: We have a daughter together i find asian men really really attractive, I mean on the whole they are intelligent, shy, less likely to cheat just nice guys really (wholly generalizing here but thats what I've found) We've been together almost 4 years now :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Another annoying thread where the word 'Asian' is used for the wrong meaning. This is a British site for Gods sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GoyimAwaken
There are billions of Chinese, and only millions of Whites.There will be no White women left at this rate. Preserve your race, it's anti-genocide not racism as they want you to believe.That's the problem with multiculturalism isn't it? people come here from countries that dwarf our population, but are called minorities.

it works both ways. are you willing to pass laws that also prohibit white men (and women) marrying outside their race?
Reply 97
Original post by puddingbot
Same. My boyfriend is Chinese but I dated a Thai guy before too (I've also dated other races before anyone asks lol)

So, how do you find them and what's the best pick for you?
This is silly question.:smile:
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Small... Dimensions.

Lol,how would you know that? :wink: sneak peak eh

Latest

Trending

Trending