The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
Yes it counts, would you give mr smurf a chance? He really wants a white girl.

Lol playing match maker on tsr
Original post by queen-bee
Lol playing match maker on tsr

Yes for my own amusement and it's funny in this case because smurf has been trying for years.
I'm Taiwanese. My girlfriend is American Caucasian. We've been together for more than four years now. We have learned to accept each other's cultural traditions and are very open-minded about different opinions. I think white girls don't really date Asian guys, because Asian guys tend to be more introverted and indirect about sending signals. White girls like assertive, decisive men with a hint of charm, something that most Asian men lack. Seriously though, if you try approaching a white female with enough confidence, she will start liking you no matter what race you are in.
Original post by kentsu827
I'm Taiwanese. My girlfriend is American Caucasian. We've been together for more than four years now. We have learned to accept each other's cultural traditions and are very open-minded about different opinions. I think white girls don't really date Asian guys, because Asian guys tend to be more introverted and indirect about sending signals. White girls like assertive, decisive men with a hint of charm, something that most Asian men lack. Seriously though, if you try approaching a white female with enough confidence, she will start liking you no matter what race you are in.

You should never try too hard to impress anyone,be yourself. If they like you good and if they don't so be it
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
*specifically Oriental guys?

Smash feels hopeless :frown:

Mr Smurf this thread is for you bbz!

Are you Asian Smash? Didn't except that :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by slade p
What you say is funny, firstly there is over a billion white people but also if your worried about preserving your race then tell that to white guys because it's mainly them who get with orientals lol.

It must be one of the unwritten rules of the internet never to respond to anyone with "goyim" in their name.
Original post by queen-bee
You should never try too hard to impress anyone,be yourself. If they like you good and if they don't so be it

Rubbish. If the girls you like never like you back you HAVE to change. However in this case white girls are not attracted to Oriental guys and you can't change your race. But you should always change what you can if you're not currently getting anywhere.
Original post by kka25
So, how do you find them and what's the best pick for you?

Do you mean how do I meet them, or what do I think they're like as people? I actually met both my ex and my current boyfriend in clubs haha, my ex was sort of a one-off hookup situation that developed into more (basically the next morning he said he didn't want me to leave!), and when I met my current boyfriend we spent a few hours talking, met up the next day and then things just went from there.

In terms of what they're like, I mean, they're just guys! There are/were some cultural differences I suppose (my boyfriend was born in England, but his dad is pretty traditional/strict in some ways; my ex was born and brought up in Thailand until he was 12) but I never really had any issues or problems with any differences; if anything it was just sort of interesting to learn new things about other cultures from them. I guess it would be a huge problem if you were closeminded or racist, but if that was the case you'd hardly be dating outside your race anyway :tongue:

I do find Asian guys attractive anyway though; it's not like a weird fetish thing (there are good looking and ugly people of all races, for real) and I have dated other races and been happy etc, but it's definitely not true that no white girls have the hots for Asian guys...
They do. My very pretty daughter (white) has had a Japanese bf, a Kenyan Indian bf, Singaporean Chinese bf and a Burmese bf.
I think that what I am about to say is the truth. It doesn’t really goddamn matter what your ethnicity is. All that really matters is your appearance. Hence, answer this question, are you considered “hot, attractive or sexy” by western standards? If no, then there is your problem.

I highly doubt that if there was a guy who is super muscular, is 6 feet 5 inches tall and has the jaw line and cheek bones of Zeus, that he would be rejected just because he was asian. Some people, to be frank, are just ugly (western standards) and, instead of seeing that as the main hindrance, they blame the colour of their skin. The world is superficial. Most asian guys don’t meet the criteria to be attractive so girls don’t date them. Of course, there are some who are racist but that is the minority.

Further, with the mindset that girls don’t like asians, you have predetermined yourself to fail. If you meet a girl and you think like that, then your actions and behaviours will be distorted and, ultimately, you will fail. Secondly, I have some asian friends who have only ever dated whites girls that are roughly 9/10. If what you are suggesting is true, then please explain how I am able to witness what I have witnessed.

At the end of the day, why the fck do you care so much about dating “white” girls that you become distressed? What the fck is so special about white girls and what is so bad about dating within your race? You are covertly racist by wanting to date whites because you attribute higher value to them and, resultantly, take value away from asians. If I was you and it is true that people don’t date asians, I would be like: “fck them, I don’t give a fck. Why would I want someone who is shallow or racist anyways?”

Date someone who has the same interests as you, not someone who is white. You only attract people who has the same interests as you.
(edited 6 years ago)
It's really weird but I seem to only date east asian guys, not really out of a specific preference but rather because on dating sites, asian guys are the only guys who match with me and actually talk to me, any other race of guy seems to talk for a day and then ghost. so far I have had 2 proper boyfriends of over 3 months one was malaysian and the other chinese.
We do.

Latest

Trending

Trending