The Student Room Group

Girls, what is your idea physical guy

Girls what is your ideal guy in terms of physically as in looks wise body shape height etc

Scroll to see replies

Everybody Is different, there's no point on looking Abercrombie if you have no personality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Girls often look for guys who are generally taller than them,basically anything above 5 ft 7.Because most girls are shorter than this.They feel safe and more secure around taller guys.
Athletic or slightly muscular.
But intellect and manners are more attractive than most physical looks ,i.e girls are after boys but women are after gentlemen
A guy can be good looking and tall but act like a complete c**t around his lady.Girls would find it a turn off.
Original post by 061194
Girls often look for guys who are generally taller than them,basically anything above 5 ft 7.Because most girls are shorter than this.They feel safe and more secure around taller guys.
Athletic or slightly muscular.
But intellect and manners are more attractive than most physical looks ,i.e girls are after boys but women are after gentlemen
A guy can be good looking and tall but act like a complete c**t around his lady.Girls would find it a turn off.

Completely agree

Posted from TSR Mobile
- black hair
- skinny
- dark eyes
- taller than me
- straight nose
- no facial hair
Tall, handsome and cuddly.
6'+, lean with long hair and a wardrobe full of black :daydreaming:
Tall but not too tall, dark hair, tanned skin (like a golden tan :daydreaming:), stubble, sharp features, sweet smile, intense eyes, and I second the wardrobe full of black thing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Intelligent, muscular and preferably with long hair. Genuinely not too fussed about height.
Reply 9
Dark brown hair
Brown, hazel or green eyes
Facial fuzz or a beard
6 foot, give or take
Not fat but not thin, just the kinda average build
Sleeve tatts
Give or take glasses as well
Do you never tire of asking these? You get the same blasé comments except without actual pneuma. "Intelligence, tall, muscular" etc etc - the only of those you can improve is your sagacity and even then most people and women especially are intimidated by it or they can't relate. M8 just stop giving a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Haha, I dunno why, but I've always found sort of, 5'8"ish, a little chubby & sort of a funny but really clever demeanor really attractive :biggrin: I just really like sweet-ness, and I think that's what I associate it with haha
Original post by Spock's Socks
Dark brown hair
Brown, hazel or green eyes
Facial fuzz or a beard
6 foot, give or take
Sleeve tatts
Give or take glasses as well

this is the dream for me
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Do you never tire of asking these? You get the same blasé comments except without actual pneuma. "Intelligence, tall, muscular" etc etc - the only of those you can improve is your sagacity and even then most people and women especially are intimidated by it or they can't relate. M8 just stop giving a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't asked this before
Original post by Guy Secretan
I haven't asked this before

I meant in general they're asked ad nauseum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Autumnsong
- black hair
- skinny
- dark eyes
- straight nose

What do you find attractive in these if you don't mind?

- no facial hair

:eek:
Reply 16
Original post by Spock's Socks

Facial fuzz or a beard

How fuzzy and average build do you like us too be actually? Any sample pic? :tongue:
Basically the brown-haired, bearded Chris Evans but slightly less muscular than he was for the Captain America films. :love:

But that's the ideal. In reality I am completely different and looks are not my top priority.
Taller than me (doesn't matter how much by, just as long as they are taller)
Medium amount of facial hair (or at least some reasonable amount of stubble)
Muscly, but not too ripped
I'm not too fussed about hairstyles, although an undercut wouldn't go amiss :P
Don't know, don't care, and I never will.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest