The Student Room Group

Girls, what is your idea physical guy

Scroll to see replies

-
Original post by Helena4
Tall because I am and he has to be taller than me, even if only slightly (I'm 171cm)

Not necessarily hugely muscly but just as long as he looks strong and in control (as in not clumsy), but preferably not really skinny or very overweight.

Very well groomed (hair cut well so it's not going all down the back of your neck and a good shave, fingernails kept short, smells of Lynx or whatever he uses etc)

Smartly dressed ( I don't mean formally I mean that his clothes aren't ragged and faded and that there is minor style attention gone in)

Funny and easy to talk to without being judged, likes some things I do.

Race, tattoos and all that stuff doesn't matter but facial piercings look scary.

Everything apart from being tall is achievable for most guys I think.

Basically posh guys-Jamie/spencer from made in Chelsea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
-

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt many guys on Made in Chelsea are cranking out the Lynx.
when girls say well built/muscular are we talking 6pack or just no potbellies and looking fairly okay when the chest is tensed?

also why no dark brownskin guys? Do tell ladies?
Taller than me, beard (:coma:), dark hair, dark eyes, not so skinny - don't mind a bit of chub actually.
Original post by Le Nombre
I doubt many guys on Made in Chelsea are cranking out the Lynx.

Trust me there's loads like my ex well a guy I regularly have sex with who works at an investment bank

Posted from TSR Mobile
some people shop at waitrose, some people shop at aldi. you should associate with people who shop at the same chain of supermarket as you. i would say i'm tesco, a bit in between with some really cheap **** (tesco value) and some expensive **** too (tesco finest).

but some people can have ocado looks, netto personality, vice versa. nah mean?
but on the real what is it with beards, tattoos, beanies, vintage bicycles? y'all know he probs pretentious as **** and only is the way he is incase a tumblr user happens to walk near him and photograph him
Original post by uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
but on the real what is it with beards, tattoos, beanies, vintage bicycles? y'all know he probs pretentious as **** and only is the way he is incase a tumblr user happens to walk near him and photograph him

What do you wear oh Oracle.
Although people can wear what you assume is a representation of a subculture, everyone is an individual underneath at the end of the day.

Judgement is judgement, I know some very nice people who just happen to dress like that.
Reply 68
Original post by fudgecake22
-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you think I meant posh guys? All I basically said is you need to wash deodorise, shave (and not even necessarily have no beard, just style it properly), stay a healthy weight and buy a new white t-shirt when it goes grey and ragged around the edges. Plus I said tattoos are fine.
Original post by 061194
Girls often look for guys who are generally taller than them,basically anything above 5 ft 7.Because most girls are shorter than this.They feel safe and more secure around taller guys.
Athletic or slightly muscular.
But intellect and manners are more attractive than most physical looks ,i.e girls are after boys but women are after gentlemen
A guy can be good looking and tall but act like a complete c**t around his lady.Girls would find it a turn off.

This is utter nonsense!

Girls say they are more interested personality but actual academic studies show women are actually more looks focused than men and cheat more in real life.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Do most girls hope deep down that the guy is well hung.

I wish it was the case but in reality my above average equipment has done me no good and short girls have found it uncomfortable so although I find them incredibly cute with me being 6'3", a relationship wouldn't work :frown:
At least a few inches taller than me, but that's not hard because im only 5'1.
well dressed, bad dress sense is such a turn off :-/ doesn't have to be expensive clothes at all as long as they're styled well
not a fan of facial hair
i like deep voices
other than that i can't think of any specifics that would be make or break for me. I like dane dehaan and eddie redmayne a lot though. :blush:
Original post by Anonymous
I wish it was the case but in reality my above average equipment has done me no good and short girls have found it uncomfortable so although I find them incredibly cute with me being 6'3", a relationship wouldn't work :frown:

Can't you find a size queen girl.
Original post by iamu
me

why? You're incredibly cocky and only have a nice body to be proud of...
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous
why? You're incredibly cocky and only have a nice body to be proud of...

lol jelly?
Original post by iamu
lol jelly?

Beta male detected.
I dont really have one to be honest. I find a variety of guys attractive. Its just about the package. The only thing would be being taller than me, what isnt really a thing since i am 5'3.
How much do you weigh?
6 feet, big intense eyes, high cheekbones,muscular, maybe a beard and a nice smile. I don't mind if he had tattoos :rolleyes:
Taller than me. Slim, toned body and a beautiful face ideally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending