The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anything except hipster/hippy usual attire. I don't care that much past that. As long as they're not dressing like a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Few girls can rock the no makeup look but thats through no fault of their own, some are just prone to blemishes and all that. So I like just a small amount of makeup so they can cover whatever they want and feel confident, but I wouldn't ask them to change how they do their make up unless they are looking like an orange Dorito.

Ideally, clothes-wise, I'd like a girl who dresses nicely most of the time. I'm not talking dresses 24/7 but I wouldn't want her to put too much on show for everyone like super cleavage tops, really tight clothes all the time she's got to dress a little bit "classy". I quite like the winter time as all the girls are wearing nice cosy jumpers and not showing too much off so their real beauty comes out but in summer, everyone is just fake tanning and wearing sunglasses so its hard to tell hot from not

Also tied up hair is just a winner for me idk why :P
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Anything except hipster/hippy usual attire. I don't care that much past that. As long as they're not dressing like a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should accept them whether they choose to dress a certainly way or not
Original post by queen-bee
You should accept them whether they choose to dress a certainly way or not

I get to choose my preferences. Not you. I can accept them based on what I choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
nothing
Reply 6
Original post by parsyyy
nothing

Naked guys :coma:
Reply 7
Don't really care, so long as they're comfortable and don't look like a clown.
Reply 8
Original post by Aph
Don't really care, so long as they're comfortable and don't look like a clown.

Like colourful and OTT clothing? :tongue:
Original post by Morrisseya
Both for guys and girls :tongue:

Also (mainly to the guys): how much make-up would your ideal girlfriend wear?

Personally, I like guys with a "nerdy" look and in full make-up. :biggrin:

He must wear a suit all time
Reply 10
Like colourful and OTT clothing? :tongue:

Depends what you mean by that but I was more thinking of loads of makeup and plastic surgery.

UGG boots, dresses, skirts, leggings, long tops, high neck tops, lots of accessories, lots of eye makeup and blusher, not much foundation.

Basically feminine.
Original post by Aph
Depends what you mean by that but I was more thinking of loads of makeup and plastic surgery.

I thought you meant something like this? :redface:

Most actresses/celebs wear a lot of makeup... I guess it depends what kind though. For example the girls on TOWIE look bad. :tongue:
Reply 13
I thought you meant something like this? :redface:

Most actresses/celebs wear a lot of makeup... I guess it depends what kind though. For example the girls on TOWIE look bad. :tongue:

Yeahhhhh. People who look like reality show rejects:afraid:

I don't have a partner I'm single. But I prefer healthy skin which makes make-up unnecessary.
Ideally they're a bit fashionable but I'm not too bothered if they're not, as long as they look alright. They just need to wear short sleeved t-shirts all the time to show off their arms. :biggrin:
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
I get to choose my preferences. Not you. I can accept them based on what I choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooohhhh we have a fashionista in the building :wink:
Trousers and a black shirt :colondollar:
Fedora
MLP Shirt
Camo shorts

Latest

Trending

Trending