I never managed it.

:nopity:
Mine was English Language years ago... :smile:
Maths :smile:
My first A* was in History
Reply 85
My first A*s were in ICT and RE!! :smile:
Reply 86
Maths i believe, and then Chinese (mainly because i'm chinese:tongue:)!!! that was last year now.
Original post by Zeetingman
My first official A* was in RE and I didn't revise for it very much.
What was your first A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason being for RE being peoples best subjects is because there is no right or wrong answers which enables people to easily jot down nasty comments/ what every they like on their piece of paper which results to them coming out with an A/A* grade. Seriously even Atheist come out with good grades in this subjects whilst people who believe in a Deity come out with B's and C's.
Reply 88
Original post by German123
The reason being for RE being peoples best subjects is because there is no right or wrong answers which enables people to easily jot down nasty comments/ what every they like on their piece of paper which results to them coming out with an A/A* grade. Seriously even Atheist come out with good grades in this subjects whilst people who believe in a Deity come out with B's and C's.

R.E. has nothing to do with having a faith...
Maths! :smile:
Original post by Nidfeo
R.E. has nothing to do with having a faith...

Yes i know but the people with faith will actually know the topic for example christianity.
Only proper exam I have ever got an A* in is Economics, as any in-school exams don't award it in our School.
Reply 92
GCSE Maths non-calc paper I think
English Language, apparently results for English dropped last year, but I thought it was one of the easiest papers AQA have ever made for Language. :redface:
geography and RS GCSE x) both didn't have to revise much...shame its not like that for A-levels XD
Year 1 handwriting. Bossing them from an early age, my friend :cool:

No, the first A*s I remember were Maths mock exams (can't remember what I got in the actual exams).
My first ever A* was in one of my ethics papers in my actual GCSE exam in RS but came out with a B overall due to 3 B grades and 1 A*-Oh well.
Maths
I got an A* GCSE maths in year 10...of course that was probably a fluke bc in further maths the following year I got a B :biggrin:
Chemistry, English literature and maths.

Can't believe Year 10 was 5 years ago! :O

Quick Reply

Latest