The Student Room Group

Police Fast Track Programme 2015

Hey
Has anybody applied to this scheme? I have applied but wondering how people found the application questions and when we would hear back for the next stage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied. The questions were tricky but not impossible. Who can say what they'll be looking for though. I think timescales will depend on your force as they do the initial sift. I applied to BTP who state they'll inform about the initial assessment centre (not the CoP assessment centre) on w/c 2nd February.

http://careers.btp.police.uk/roles/police_officers/fast_track_2015.aspx

Have a look on your force website to see what they say (I think TVP also had a timeline)
Reply 2
Hey,
I have also applied but haven't heard anything back yet.I expect we will probably hear back by the end of January. If anyone does hear anything please do let us know.
Reply 3
I've had an email asking to give evidence of my predicted degree grade. Has anybody else had this?
Reply 4
No I did have a phone call before Xmas asking what I had been doing for the past 12 months tho.
Reply 5
Really? Surely they would know that from your application though? Which force have you applied for?
Reply 6
GMP (Greater Manchester)it was but as I did an industrial placement I think it confused them. Wbu?
Reply 7
Aha yeah probably. I've applied to GMP too :smile:
Reply 8
Has anybody heard any more yet? :smile:
Reply 9
No not yet
Reply 10
Still waiting to hear
Reply 11
Hopefully we will hear back soon :/
I applied for west yorkshire and not heard anything yet. Got an email on the 16th saying they had received it but nothing since.
Reply 13
I find out from my force on Thursday and interview dates are 13th and 19th but probably differs between forces
I havn't heard yet either. Was told we'd get a response for BTP w/c 2nd Feb but the interviews are supposed to be this weekend
Original post by bl1235
I find out from my force on Thursday and interview dates are 13th and 19th but probably differs between forces

Do you have to have a 'pre' interview or the one in the a.c? Is that like all forces or just yours I cant find any thing on w.y website they have got rid of the link booo.
Reply 16
If I get an interview it is at the force headquarters and if I get through that then I'll go to the assessment centre, I presume that's the same everywhere :smile: I only know because they emailed so i don't have any more information than that I'm afraid!
Original post by bl1235
If I get an interview it is at the force headquarters and if I get through that then I'll go to the assessment centre, I presume that's the same everywhere :smile: I only know because they emailed so i don't have any more information than that I'm afraid!

Ty :smile: I was looking at last year documents a.c sounds scarey eughhhhhhh
Original post by bcr23
I have applied. The questions were tricky but not impossible. Who can say what they'll be looking for though. I think timescales will depend on your force as they do the initial sift. I applied to BTP who state they'll inform about the initial assessment centre (not the CoP assessment centre) on w/c 2nd February.

http://careers.btp.police.uk/roles/police_officers/fast_track_2015.aspx

Have a look on your force website to see what they say (I think TVP also had a timeline)

Hey, have you heard from BTP yet?
Pied gutted never mind :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending