The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2015 accommodation

Hi everyone.

I've ben offered place and I will be making it my firm.

I have been looking at the accommodation and I can't make my mind up between a few of them mainly, IQ, Roeburn or Moor Lane Halls as I would prefer en suite.

Has anybody got any recommendations?

Thanks
Reply 1
Anyone.

Thanks
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
We have been wondering the same thing - looking at Roeburn or Boatmans. Anyone any thoughts?
Reply 3
Original post by Blovesdreamies
We have been wondering the same thing - looking at Roeburn or Boatmans. Anyone any thoughts?

Same here, i'm from Portugal and i don' t have the opportunity to visit the uni before, any suggestions on the best one?
Im also interested in this post
Reply 5
You don't get a choice in where you go. But you will get en-suite if you want it.
Original post by Floree18
You don't get a choice in where you go. But you will get en-suite if you want it.

Really? We were told you pick 1st and 2nd preferences and they would try, where possible to match them, although it could not be guaranteed.
Reply 7
I am at Moor lane next year!!
I'm the same, I don't have a clue what to do over the accommodation for Uclan! not sure if I should go in the leased halls for the first year!
Reply 9
Hi im already at UCLAN and would deffiantly reccomend IQ rather than roeburn:smile:
Original post by HLH93
Hi im already at UCLAN and would deffiantly reccomend IQ rather than roeburn:smile:

IQ certainly seems popular on this forum - I get the feeling IQ is where it all happens. What particular makes it stand out from anywhere else, and where would you avoid if you could?
Reply 11
I stayed in private halls liberty village which are really nice and loads of first and second years stay there. But alot of my friends stayed at IQ and said that was where everyone was that the rooms were bigger and nicer. I've heard that roeburn was just smaller and not as nice. I think moor halls are meant to be ok and there next to IQ too
I stayed at liberty court I really enjoyed it there the staff are really nice and something always going on while I was there they had Halloween parts and things my fav was the bake off
Hey I just visited UCLan a few days ago and have firmed it as my first choice;

If you want an en suite bathroom, I've had a look at all of them and think 'IQ' is definitely the better and nicer accommodation! It has bigger rooms and a better communal area :smile:

Original post by Arpernes
Same here, i'm from Portugal and i don' t have the opportunity to visit the uni before, any suggestions on the best one?
I've firmed UCLan too and have found the same that IQ appears the best! I think it is because the rooms are nicer and bigger, as well as the communal area etc is a lot better :smile:

Original post by Blovesdreamies
IQ certainly seems popular on this forum - I get the feeling IQ is where it all happens. What particular makes it stand out from anywhere else, and where would you avoid if you could?
Original post by itszainab
Hey I just visited UCLan a few days ago and have firmed it as my first choice;

If you want an en suite bathroom, I've had a look at all of them and think 'IQ' is definitely the better and nicer accommodation! It has bigger rooms and a better communal area :smile:

I have looked at IQ online and looks nice, but i woul not mind a cheaper one since i don't mind not being in a en suite room
Reply 16
I just found out I’m at Roeburn ! Anyone else? 🤪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending