University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Accom

Is accom in Preston cheap?
Original post by student.in.room

Hi there, :smile:

Here at UCLan we are proud that our average monthly rent is the 3rd Cheapest in the UK and the cheapest in the North West.

We have a great range of accommodation options which offer great value for money in a safe, vibrant and inclusive halls community. We also guarantee a room in halls, on campus, for all new full-time students at our Preston Campus.

To give you a better view of our accommodation here at UCLan, one of our MSc Intelligent Maintenance Engineering students Julia has given a tour of Derwent Hall which you can view here

You can also find out more about our range of accommodation here. If you have any further questions please do get in touch. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah
(edited 1 year ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by student.in.room

really recommend Tramshed, I have 2 rooms available for next year (23/24) at a cheaper price than online! let me know if anyone is interested

I'm there currently and i'd say it is definitely the best accommodation in the area!! it's very close to uni campus (takes me 2 minutes to walk to my building), the staff are so so so nice, the rooms are very convenient and have a lot of storage space, the shared kitchens are spacious and have everything you need, there's a nice courtyard outside, which is great if you are new and want to meet new people! and many more great things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending