The Student Room Group

Finance The Future 2015 Intake

Scroll to see replies

3 more days now guys...:tongue:

From speaking to different people the general gist I got is that there is approx. 1 place to every 3 candidates ...

good luck everyone :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yees! I heard back from one of my boroughs, I got an offer :smile:
Reply 62
I got an offer from both my boroughs :smile:

Decision time...

Congrats to everyone else :smile:
Has anyone heard back from Hammersmith at all?? Still nothing from them...
I got an offer from one of my boroughs and still waiting to hear back from the other!
I called Finance the Future yesterday, they told me that if I haven't received the call from the other borough by now that I didn't get it, so I accepted the other offer yesterday!
Hey all ..
Has anyone been contacted by cipfa following accepting their boroughs offer??
Has anyone enroled for the December 2015 cipfa exams yet? And do you know when the deadline to enrol is?
Original post by Prettygurl1991
Hey all ..
Has anyone been contacted by cipfa following accepting their boroughs offer??

hey i have a telephone interview coming up, would be great if you could advise me on the types of questions they asked and the best way to prep
hello M

I have just submitted my application, how long did it take for them to come back to you?

so you have taken the numreical test already?

any advice?

many thanks and best of luck with the telephone interview!
Did anyone have a telephone interview for 2017 intake and how long it took for you to find out the outcome? :smile:
Reply 71
Original post by smiley7116
Did anyone have a telephone interview for 2017 intake and how long it took for you to find out the outcome? :smile:

Hi, I have a telephone interview next week and was what type of questions did they ask?
Original post by A.aaa
Hi, I have a telephone interview next week and was what type of questions did they ask?

I haven't had my interview. Will let you know once I do it :smile:
AC in two weeks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 74
Original post by smiley7116
AC in two weeks

I have my ac centre next week feeling so nervous
Reply 75
Any advice for the final interview stage and what to expect?
Reply 76
anyone accept any offers? or know how the process works once you've accepted? thankss :smile:
Original post by abhay_g
anyone accept any offers? or know how the process works once you've accepted? thankss :smile:

Hey, abhay. Could you give me your email I have some questions to ask you about Finance the Future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending