The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Anyone who applied for operational delivery heard back yet?? :frown:
Original post by Miyata
Have you guys worked for 3 years straight with same manager? Because it states that referees must have known you for at least 3 years in work or educational environment.

No, silly me!! Just realised that I didn't put down my manager, I forgot that point where you have to know them for at least 3 years. Thanks for reminding me! :smile:
Reply 782
Original post by eviebings
No, silly me!! Just realised that I didn't put down my manager, I forgot that point where you have to know them for at least 3 years. Thanks for reminding me! :smile:

To be honest I think it should be okay if they have known you at least for around a year. Though I didn't want to risk so ended up using people who knew me for over 5 years just to be safe xD

I only stayed 1.5 years in same school, 2 years in college, etc, no place same for 3 straight years, so I had to use my friends who attended same school and college classes with me, no one else knew me for 3 straight years in work or educational environment. As I only stayed in uni for a year before I left, and worked for a year. So yeah xD Hope that will okay as well xD

Who did you end up using by the way, if not work?
(edited 8 years ago)
Eyes down and fingers crossed for 5pm again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by londonkid2015
Eyes down and fingers crossed for 5pm again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

story of my life :tongue:
This is the email that everyone who has been accepted has received. Agreed that its strange it doesn't show up in the portal but still a good sign.
Is there anybody that has been told they've been successful but hasn't been told what framework they're on?
Reply 787
Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays? Or we going to have to wait until Monday for another wave of emails if it doesn't come today?

Original post by rafanadal
Is there anybody that has been told they've been successful but hasn't been told what framework they're on?

I have. I have been told 7th of May, after that I received that other generic email reminding me about documents, which I sent out straight away yesterday and they should've gotten them today. Sent every single piece they asked for, even the ones they seen before.

But I still didn't get confirmation with the framework or location.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Miyata
Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays?

As this is crapita we're talking about I seriously doubt it. In fact I'd be surprised if they didn't clock off early on fridays as well
Original post by Miyata
Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays? Or we going to have to wait until Monday for another wave of emails if it doesn't come today?

I have. I have been told 7th of May, after that I received that other generic email reminding me about documents, which I sent out straight away yesterday and they should've gotten them today. Sent every single piece they asked for, even the ones they seen before.

But I still didn't get confirmation with the framework or location.

Monday i imagine.
Reply 790
lol. That would be kinda a bummer, having 2 days pass knowing there will be no updates during them. Kinda hard when you are almost at the last hurdle.
It sounds like you've gotten it from your posts. I wouldn't be too worried now.
Original post by Miyata
lol. That would be kinda a bummer, having 2 days pass knowing there will be no updates during them. Kinda hard when you are almost at the last hurdle.

at least you have peace of mind in the sense that you actually know you have been successful...
Reply 793
Original post by rafanadal
at least you have peace of mind in the sense that you actually know you have been successful...

Did you attend the assessment centre and still haven't heard back? I hope you get the good news.

But yeah, I still don't know what location since it is pretty wide, and especially framework. My 2nd preference is completely different from 1st, and my actual 2nd preference was not available in my region sadly, so I am afraid if they offer me 2nd preference not 1st...
Reply 794
Still no reply for the operational delivery positions..
Reply 795
Original post by Anne4G
Still no reply for the operational delivery positions..

Where was your assessment centre ? :smile:
Reply 796
Original post by Moon25
Where was your assessment centre ? :smile:
x
In Manchester in May, yours?
Reply 797
Original post by Anne4G
x
In Manchester in May, yours?

Edinburgh 6th of May! I wonder if anyone from operational delivery has heard back yet? What a horrible wait it has been :redface:
Reply 798
Original post by Moon25
Edinburgh 6th of May! I wonder if anyone from operational delivery has heard back yet? What a horrible wait it has been :redface:

I know, I'm hoping to hear back soon, the wait is a killer. I don't know anyone who has heard back yet so fingers crossed 😊
Hi all, just a quick question, I am most likely going to be relocating for this position and was just wondering if anyone else was looking at relocating and if so what the main options are? I take it house sharing is likely to be a big possibility if there are multiple applicants all relocating to a certain area?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending