The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Subial
Nick when lse gives conditional offers do they ask u for the standard grades or what u got as predicted

I think they always give the standard offer
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Subial
Nick when lse gives conditional offers do they ask u for the standard grades or what u got as predicted

Standard offer
Reply 1382
Original post by NickM98
Standard offer

Thanks do u think offers will come tommorow or not likely
Reply 1383
Original post by h3110
I think they always give the standard offer

Thanks for the info bro
Original post by h3110
Just got my offer pack in the post

Congratulations! Did you receive any emails first, or directly the pack?
Hi Guys
If the admission told me I was highly disadvantaged ( my subjects combinations) ,should I still apply for it ?BTW when I asked, they were convincing about that, and shaking their head...
I want to study IR( I know it is really really competitive....so ) and my predicated grades is A*AA
Anyone who have applied for Management (N200) ?
Original post by wangdaxia233
Hi Guys
If the admission told me I was highly disadvantaged ( my subjects combinations) ,should I still apply for it ?BTW when I asked, they were convincing about that, and shaking their head...
I want to study IR( I know it is really really competitive....so ) and my predicated grades is A*AA

If you don't have more than 4 other choices then yes. Otherwise not really. Don't waste a choice on it. When they say highly disadvantaged they mean it will be very difficult to convince them to give you a place.
Original post by Subial
Thanks do u think offers will come tommorow or not likely

Friday is more likely but who knows?
Original post by NickM98
If you don't have more than 4 other choices then yes. Otherwise not really. Don't waste a choice on it. When they say highly disadvantaged they mean it will be very difficult to convince them to give you a place.

Thank you !
Reply 1390
Original post by NickM98
Friday is more likely but who knows?

But i thought Thursday was offers day
Original post by Subial
But i thought Thursday was offers day

all the ones so far have come out on fridays... but who knows? all unis are pretty unpredictable
Original post by Eliyyyuu
Congratulations! Did you receive any emails first, or directly the pack?

Yes I got an email from LSE a few days before
Original post by antigone-
I probably misremembered, around then haha

Yeah neither :frown:

I'm part of the LSE Choice programme so even if I get rejected I still have to go every Saturday :frown:

omg i was thinking the same thing :frown:

lse choice: politics
Original post by ohmycurls
omg i was thinking the same thing :frown:

lse choice: politics

Same haha!
I also wanna know.... tell me once you heard anything
Original post by leftchr
Anyone who have applied for Management (N200) ?

Meeee :biggrin:
Reply 1397
mandem listen here yh, basically man copped couple Ds and Cs in gcse still but i kinda flopped yh still but it wasnt my fault anyway long story short i got ddd in as then i retook and got AAAA still i smacked couple exams and dat still i fixed up. man is predicated couple stars and dat but i wanna apply lse eco wallah but i still think i shouldnt anyway. calm ima apply yolo. **** the fedz.
Original post by kidjim
mandem listen here yh, basically man copped couple Ds and Cs in gcse still but i kinda flopped yh still but it wasnt my fault anyway long story short i got ddd in as then i retook and got AAAA still i smacked couple exams and dat still i fixed up. man is predicated couple stars and dat but i wanna apply lse eco wallah but i still think i shouldnt anyway. calm ima apply yolo. **** the fedz.

XD
Original post by kidjim

Surely it's past your bedtime?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending