The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Justadude14
I personally think somali guys are theoretically more attractive than white guys. White guys are at the bottom of who I usually find attractive.

To me it's like why get only a sandwich when you can get the combo for the same price?

White guys are ok but guys of south Asian somali North African or middle eastern descent are better and improved to fit the statement tall dark and handsome. And I like that I find more hairy guys in those populations than white men. White men have their men that fit that description to a lesser extent and not as often. White men I find less attractive than browner guys with the same features. But more attractive than an east asian or west African black man. Because the facial features are a lot different.

But yeah I prefer darker guys but I can be attracted to white guys too. It's not one or the other for me. But yeah I don't like white guys only or the most.

And also I've never been to Somalia so that's not where I came from.

Well, you are somalian....where else would u come from? just cos you're parents moved from somalia don't mean ur not from there....you're roots are still somalia....u r not british. kmt, girl came from a poor a** country to say she not somalian anymore, pfffft. people like you seriously. its funny cos, no white man would go for u anyway, u girl r butterzzzz. and some of u beg it to the next level, thinking your black. u girls should stay fat just like tradition.
Original post by Shakz
Well, you are somalian....where else would u come from? just cos you're parents moved from somalia don't mean ur not from there....you're roots are still somalia....u r not british. kmt, girl came from a poor a** country to say she not somalian anymore, pfffft. people like you seriously. its funny cos, no white man would go for u anyway, u girl r butterzzzz. and some of u beg it to the next level, thinking your black. u girls should stay fat just like tradition.

lol I'm a Dcup and only 95 lbs all natural. seriously though I've always thought most white girls were pretty far considering your kind have big hips you can't get rid of even when you have anorexia. Your hip bones still stick out you can never truly be petit.

and surely they wouldn't get the only guys I've almost lost my V to were white. Somali girls are way more beautiful than woman in Europe. Your women aren't exptic you're just boring. And your men aren't exotic you're just boring. You are plain white bread and any beauty you do have is from the people who make you look ugly because they're so much better looking than you.

And I'm not from the U.K. im american. And that's a lot better than a sad little country like your own. From this side you're from a poor ass country.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 202
Just stick with your own race and stop moaning will you?
Every one attracts people they don’t find attractive or someone they typically wouldn’t go for... like I like black guys nothing wrong with it that’s what I prefer but I get a lot of Spanish men who hit on me it’s simple... u can either tell them no I’m not interested or lie ur little butt off n tell them I have a boyfriend already but thanks ..
But, most black guys avoid Somali’s.

Latest

Trending

Trending