The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Call to current Kent students (Canterbury)

Hey everyone - it's been a hopeless amount of time since I've updated the nightlife thread stickied to the top of this forum. I thought about making a new one but considering the number of views the thread now has/it's placement on Google searches it's probably best to update the thread that is currently there...

...however, now I've (finally) left, I need a bit of help. Stuff like the Venue I can keep on top of/I still follow their FB page and all the campus bars are also fairly easy to keep track of and I'll update those in due course. But it's the stuff in town I need help with. Club Chemistry/The Works/however you want to know it was dwindling in popularity by the time I left but has it picked up again etc.? How about The Cuban, what other stuff are they doing now? Do you think it's worth bumping the Brewery Tav up to the clubs section - Jager Rocks was great when I were there, but has it kept up the momentum? Any other clubs in Canterbury had a facelift that's worth mentioning? Anywhere shut down (I'm aware I need to take the Picture House out) since?

Any help would be grand. I'll leave this open to input for a while and will make an edit to that nightlife sticky in a month or two.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending