The Student Room Group

Extremely baffled for uni

Basically.. i started AS this year and took biology, economics, finance and btec IT which wasn't what i planned to do at first (my school kinda screwed me over but wont' go into detail).
Now i have no clue what i can do at uni :frown: my initial plan was to study some form of biology but now I'm not sure if i can do anything biology based since a lot require bio, chem and maths. plssss help me out and tell me what my best options are
I would speak to your careers advisor at your college and say what's happened, it might not be too late to either re do your AS year in September or they can advise you what jobs are available with your subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by Kaytii_Louise
I would speak to your careers advisor at your college and say what's happened, it might not be too late to either re do your AS year in September or they can advise you what jobs are available with your subjects.

okay thanks very much :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by links94
Basically.. i started AS this year and took biology, economics, finance and btec IT which wasn't what i planned to do at first (my school kinda screwed me over but wont' go into detail).
Now i have no clue what i can do at uni :frown: my initial plan was to study some form of biology but now I'm not sure if i can do anything biology based since a lot require bio, chem and maths. plssss help me out and tell me what my best options are

For now, try and focus solely on getting the best grades you can possibly get for your exams. Quite a lot of uni courses offer a foundation year for those who do not meet the entry requirement as they do the wrong subjects, so you could try and apply for those (but there's only a limited space).

Try checking other entry requirement from other universities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending