The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

i wonder if offers are based partially on whether or not exeter is your first choice - if you are unlikely to come to exeter than an aaa offer will be given, but if you are likely to and they like you then they lower the grades. if everyone got the grades and decided to go to exeter then it would be a very busy place. i think its a bit too fishy really.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
I think they give AAB offers to those they deem to be better candidates, so they put Exeter as their insurance.
Reply 22
we havent put them in order yet though! its probably down to loads of stuff. but emily we both got offered aaa and 17 on lnat so maybe they have like a certain score on the lnat for aaa and aab offers hmmmmm?? oh well!
Reply 23
yeah can you guys put down your offer and LNAT score so we can see if theres a correlation. i got an AAB offer and 20/30 in the LNAT
Reply 24
AAB and 21 in the LNAT.
Reply 25
aab and 22 in the lnat. Possibly people with over 20 get aab? either way, i'm pleased :smile:
Reply 26
Humm, was just wondering, (sorry to digress from the actual topic) but I keep hearing that the Law open day is tomorrow. I got my offer a couple of weeks ago and have still heard nothing about an open day... Do you think they've forgotten me or are going to invite me to one next month? I'm beginning to get concerned lol as I really want to visit...

Thanks for any ideas... :smile:
ABC to study law at the cornwall campus :smile: :smile:
Reply 28
starchild
ABC to study law at the cornwall campus :smile: :smile:

you're gonna put hull as your firm before exeter??? are u serious???
yes indeed. i really want to study at them both :smile:

why whats wrong with that?

starchild
Reply 30
seems like a no brainer in terms of rep but there are other factors so i guess u must be considering them.
I really love the Hull law course and that's where I really want to go, especially after visiting the campus a while back. Also the Exeter (cornwall campus) is nice. But I prefer Hull.

I just want to have a lower offer as my insurance. I don't know, what do you think. I've been predicted ABC with offers of AAB, 2xABB, 2xBBB, 1xABC

Latest

Trending

Trending