The Student Room Group

I'm a ****, she hates me

She said she was in love and I couldn't see I was. I was. I sent her a cock pic after she kept being ambiguous about my attempts to reconnect and she continues to ignore me. I can't believe I still tried, is it fair to say this is a dealsealer even for someone who came back online to look for you and attack you for not seeing love between the two of you. By dealsealer, I mean the cock pic meant no more contact, and changed her perception of the whole thing?

Is that a real ****ty thing to do?

Scroll to see replies

First of all, the fact that you tried to reconnect through a sexual picture was probably the biggest failing. You thinking that something like that would get a good response probably made her think you only cared about her for sexual reasons.

Yeah, it's a bit of a crappy thing to do to be honest and you should probably refrain from doing that unless you're certain that's the type of thing a person wants to receive (it very rarely is the case, just a heads up).

If she loves you, then you can always try and talk to her about it, patch things up. Though she probably just needs a little time to process things, work out where she is mentally. The decent thing to do would be to give her the time she needs, and try to talk to her about the issue.
Reply 2
Original post by AlexJWise
First of all, the fact that you tried to reconnect through a sexual picture was probably the biggest failing. You thinking that something like that would get a good response probably made her think you only cared about her for sexual reasons.

Yeah, it's a bit of a crappy thing to do to be honest and you should probably refrain from doing that unless you're certain that's the type of thing a person wants to receive (it very rarely is the case, just a heads up).

If she loves you, then you can always try and talk to her about it, patch things up. Though she probably just needs a little time to process things, work out where she is mentally. The decent thing to do would be to give her the time she needs, and try to talk to her about the issue.

She kept giving me signs she was wronged or loved me. Then I explained, tried to see her again, and she acted like she was sorry but said she couldn't apologise, I said it doesn't matter. I tried texting her. And posting on dear you. Don't know if she read it. I was desiring her a lot and frustrated because she was being ambiguous and it wasn't like she'd aid no, she specifically said she was still in love. I got some calls after I texted with id withheld but no-one spoke. Trying to explain that my feelings are real and then I got horny over her as well. I suppose I'm weirdly blunt about stuff like that, but why lie, it doesn't mean you don't have feelings for someone just because there's that side to it. But it probably ruined the romance or something. Then again, if it's love it's not a fairytale, you accept the imperfect things they have done so I don't know.
Reply 3
Oh, and I didn;t reconnect with that pic, she wrote me the dear you(she still loved me), then withdrew it, then I texted loads, then that,.
Why would you believe that sending someone a picture of your penis would help matters? Contrary to what many men believe, their penis is not some miracle cure for all a girl's ills. Suffice it to say, this was ridiculous and you should probably apologise to her.

If she love you, your first approach should be to consider whether you have feelings for her also. If so, you two need to communicate! That does not mean 'giving her the D' either in a physical sense or digitally, but talking. Through communication and courtship, you can develop an intimate relationship. Just giving her the digital D does not help matters.
Reply 5
Why send a dick pic? Girls aren't attracted to a dick, they hate the sight of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Teaddict
Why would you believe that sending someone a picture of your penis would help matters? .

When doesn't it help matters???
Hahahahaha cock pic to reunite with her? I don't know whether to call you a lad or call you stupid.

Ladddddddddd shame she didn't reply. On to the next one bro
Reply 8
Original post by AlexJWise

I tried to connect before that, may ways. She made clear to me that she felt wronged,a nd that she was in love. I tried to tell her the same. I texted her and she called, but no speaking, she was maybe with her guy, in his place. She is married. She has been uncommunicative but did send me a message on TSR not so long ago saying she was sorry, thst she misinterpreted, and still loved me. Then I try and get in touch and after a few calls where she didn't speak and me trying, I did that. **** knows why, then it all went quiet. It's not all one sided, because after I let het know my feeling she has been very ambiguous and not given me any communication even to say no and put an end to it. Very mixed signals and not happy at all with her way of dealing with it, which probably led me to that subconsciously. I think she may just like the effort. But I still like her. Want to see what it is between us
Reply 9
I'm worried there is spite and her wanting to punish me from her, due to her quiet, and I think it's unfair as I've been manipulated in a way, even though she claimed hurt and to love me. She's maybe, although I don't know her well enough, not direct or straightforward to deal with - I still care and felt it just deserved more and that we could resolve at a solution. She wouldn't give me that, it was almost like she needed to know I did care, was cut up over it, then have her attention from me to validate herself or something. That is cynical, and maybe she just can't communicate her feelings negative or positive, but I think it sucks frankly.
Did she really get annoyed coz you sent a cock pic? omg :K::mute:
Original post by SceneKid17

I understand she would. But she doesn't have to never let me know how she feels either way. I deserved that at least, after she iniated it, she was attached, I explained to her why I couldn't deal with it at the time, and explained my feelings were real. She then has never diretly communicated, only started to try to, and anon, and then called me anon, and never spoke, and I think I just lost it and did that. Apologised over fbook. I think I just have a morbid curiosity about the whole relationship between us now, there is something between us, negative or positive.
Original post by Anonymous
I understand she would. But she doesn't have to never let me know how she feels either way. I deserved that at least, after she iniated it, she was attached, I explained to her why I couldn't deal with it at the time, and explained my feelings were real. She then has never diretly communicated, only started to try to, and anon, and then called me anon, and never spoke, and I think I just lost it and did that. Apologised over fbook. I think I just have a morbid curiosity about the whole relationship between us now, there is something between us, negative or positive.

Aww you should of just spoke to her in person and explained everything and how you felt, she prob thinks you’re just using her or something
Aww you should of just spoke to her in person and explained everything and how you felt, she prob thinks you’re just using her or something

I have cause to think that the other way so that isn;t the case. I can't in person because she is in Ireland.

I would be furious tbh.
Original post by Anonymous
I have cause to think that the other way so that isn;t the case. I can't in person because she is in Ireland.

ohh have you met her in real life then?
why? id be glad hahah lmao

Because she was trying rekindle the relationship and sending a dick pic just shows how seriously you take her. Which is not at all.
Original post by pagorai
Because she was trying rekindle the relationship and sending a dick pic just shows how seriously you take her. Which is not at all.

aww yeah i know exactly what you mean and i wouldn't reply tbf haha id accept the pic and just ignore the text or whatever else he sent her xx
Original post by pagorai
"**** you and go **** yourself with that wiener of yours". That would be my last reply to him.

wow i couldn't say that! haha itd hurt him your brave! :frown: id just not reply tbh
wow i couldn't say that! haha itd hurt him your brave! :frown: id just not reply tbh

Hmm i have done that before...but i dont know if i would actually say that because as the OP says, she loves him.
Guess i would because i would so mad and disappointed that i love a man obsessed with his dick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending