The Student Room Group

Isit now standard that women give oral?

I couldnt date one that didnt and I think its a basic trait to have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Simplest way to know: Ask her if she wants to give you oral.
Pretty sure all women are not handed a bucket list of "standard sex acts" and have to comply with it.
Reply 2
It's not standard. But it's a huge plus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I know girls who don't like doing it/don't do it often.
If you expect girls to give you oral then it's only fair to return the favour.
Tbh giving a girl oral is more pleasuring :wink:

Spoiler

they're slightly over rated anyway to be fair
Original post by ChickenMadness

Depends on the female
Original post by Blue_Mason
Depends on the female

true
I think everyone gives oral nowadays. Any woman who doesn't should fully remove themselves from the sexual market and join a convent or a lesbian separatist group.
Original post by generic_man
I think everyone gives oral nowadays. Any woman who doesn't should fully remove themselves from the sexual market and join a convent or a lesbian separatist group.

Lel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by generic_man

I agree tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
bump
I much prefer giving head than getting it. This is coming for a girl. I love blowjobs. Blowjobs are great. I like making my man feel loved.

-Swallow don't spit.
Original post by T.I.P
I couldnt date one that didnt and I think its a basic trait to have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm doubt I'd give oral and I don't expect it either. I actually know of guys that find oral sex disgusting.
I imagine .. some girls wouldn't be practically leaping at the chance, but would do it if they received oral in turn.
Personally, I find the thought of pleasuring someone like that a turn on, but I've heard lots of girls find it grim and don't like it. All that means then is that you're sexually incompatible, OP. :redface:
'Basic trait' :rofl:
Oral is fun people should do it more often. Just make sure you're err clean
Reply 18
Original post by ChickenMadness

it is... i'm not sure how it pleasures the person who gives it but oh well
Well I love giving head, when it's a guy i really into. I'm posting anonymous as I don't want to be 'that girl who loves blowjobs'!

I love everything about it, feeling him get hard in my mouth, his groans, the way he loses control and holds my head, the way his body moves when he's about to cum, swallowing it all, licking him clean.

My current partner has very very dark skin and mine is very very pale, since we got together I realised I really enjoy the contrast of our skin tones close up in this way too, just looks aesthetically pleasing! But obviously race doesnt matter I just have to be onto the guy, but we both realised we enjoy the visual. Nice bonus.

I actually really prefer giving to receiving. But I don't know if that's a common girl thing or not - I am quite submissive in bed so that may be a factor?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending