The Student Room Group

Taking her to the Restaurant and Cinema?

So me and my friends befriended a lonely girl in my A level year about a month ago. She is lovely and very affectionate. So much so that when I asked her whether she would like to come to the cinema and a Restaurant with me and my friends, she said 'yes!' and gave me a hug! Anyway we are going to these places tomorrow. And I would like to know what can I do to make an extra effort to make her feel included. The only direct family she has is her mother as her father died when she was very young. So if there is anything I can do to help her (as sometimes she suffers from low confidence) that would be great!
Reply 1
I want her to feel accepted and happy.
Reply 2
Original post by TornadoF5
So me and my friends befriended a lonely girl in my A level year about a month ago. She is lovely and very affectionate. So much so that when I asked her whether she would like to come to the cinema and a Restaurant with me and my friends, she said 'yes!' and gave me a hug! Anyway we are going to these places tomorrow. And I would like to know what can I do to make an extra effort to make her feel included. The only direct family she has is her mother as her father died when she was very young. So if there is anything I can do to help her (as sometimes she suffers from low confidence) that would be great!

My girlfriend was exactly the same
She probably really likes you.

I did this
Go for a walk with her/your dog in a big park .Go to a theme park Blackpool walk along the beach have a picnic on the beach.Went back home and went deep inside and left the nuts hanging out bustin all kinds :biggrin:.
Reply 3
Original post by 061194
My girlfriend was exactly the same
She probably really likes you.

I did this
Go for a walk with her/your dog in a big park .Go to a theme park Blackpool walk along the beach have a picnic on the beach.Went back home and went deep inside and left the nuts hanging out bustin all kinds :biggrin:.

Thank you for the advice!
You're a really nice guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending