The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Computer Science Facebook Group for 2015 entry

Hi guys/gals,

I have created a facebook group for anyone who will be starting a course from the Computer Science school.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/csentry2015/

Info about who I am:

If you come to Newcastle University to study a computing or technology related degree then you will hear and hopefully see me a lot.

I'm the President of the Computing and Technology Society at Newcastle and we have created a group so you can ask all your questions about what Newcastle University is like or what the courses are like.

I will also be one of your Peer Mentors if you do choose to come and study at Newcastle. This is a scheme that the school run so you know you have someone you can talk to about work or anything else really.

Hope to see you all at Newcastle and good luck with your exams,
Chris
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Just to update everyone if you're doing the PARTNERS Summer school for CS then you may want to brush up on your python skills :wink:

If you aren't doing the summer school and would still like to learn Python then the Computing and Technology Society will be running a session during freshers to help learn Python. We will have Raspberry Pis and robots to help you!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
I hope everyone got the results they wanted and will be joining us in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending