The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
definitely UCLA. LOVELY campus. and nice atmosphere. Westwood area is very decent. :biggrin:
Reply 21
I'd go for 1)Berkely 2) UCLA 3) UCSD...
btw i applyed to UCSD for fall'07... hope i get in!!
Good luck FlowerGirl... one my very best friends is having the time of his life at UCSD. You just can't beat the surf and sand.
Reply 23
ebonyphoenix
Good luck FlowerGirl... one my very best friends is having the time of his life at UCSD. You just can't beat the surf and sand.

hey thanx... will have a taugh choice in april though.... i applyed to 9 unis in the US, ok i wont get accepted to all 9 but it might still be hard... plus i already got quite a few offers from the UK.

thanx anyway :smile:
Reply 24
You just can't beat the surf and sand.

Pft, what about UCSB?
Yeah, I know people who love UCSB as well but I am partial to UCSD.
UCL is one of the best unis to go to(on the west coast).thats where my bf is right now and he loves it.
arkbar
Er, LA is one of the best, Riverside and Merced are the worst.
LA and Berkeley are the best. Possibly followed by San Diego,Santa Barbara or Davis depending on what you want to do.

GO DAVIS!!! That is the Uni I'm transfering to from a cc. Yes UCLA and Berkeley are the best, they only take some insanely low ammount, like 19%, of applicants and are uber competitive, very very exclusive. Merced is brand new, has only been open a few years and Riverside isn't in the greatest of areas. Santa Barbara is beautiful (I got accepted there but decided not to go). It does depend on what you want to do, each school has strenghts and weaknesses.
veb
definitely UCLA. LOVELY campus. and nice atmosphere. Westwood area is very decent. :biggrin:

Decent? :eek: It is one of the nicest areas in the Greater Los Angeles area.

Latest

Trending

Trending