The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary vs. Cass Business School (Finance)

I'm an international student and have one offer from Qmul for Economics & Finance and one from Cass for IFRM (undergraduate)

I haven't decided yet which one to choose. I know the rankings and and did some research about both unis and courses.

I'm not keen on getting into IB (more into asset management, brokerage or insurance) and consider to do a Master after my Bsc.

What advise could you give me and which Uni would be the better choice?

(Some more concrete questions if anyone can answer these: How's student life at Qmul compared to Cass? What's the average time to spend at uni (lectures, group work etc.) and how is the workload at Qmul compared to Cass? Is it possible to do the CFA during the Bsc?
Do qmul and cass help students to get internships?
Any experiences?
Which course do you know of or do you consider more challenging and difficult?)

I'm thankful for any replies and information about both unis and courses.

Kind regards
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by airnyr
I'm an international student and have one offer from Qmul for Economics & Finance and one from Cass for IFRM (undergraduate)

I haven't decided yet which one to choose. I know the rankings and and did some research about both unis and courses.

I'm not keen on getting into IB (more into asset management, brokerage or insurance) and consider to do a Master after my Bsc.

What advise could you give me and which Uni would be the better choice?

(Some more concrete questions if anyone can answer these: How's student life at Qmul compared to Cass? What's the average time to spend at uni (lectures, group work etc.) and how is the workload at Qmul compared to Cass? Is it possible to do the CFA during the Bsc?
Do qmul and cass help students to get internships?
Any experiences?
Which course do you know of or do you consider more challenging and difficult?)

I'm thankful for any replies and information about both unis and courses.

Kind regards

I would say CASS is superior, but QMUL is better than City, but since your course is with CASS then that makes a huge difference in my opinion.
(edited 8 years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Cass for Finance, hands down.

It's possible to do CFA but pretty pointless.
Reply 3
Cass, without a doubt, is better than Queen Mary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending