The Student Room Group

Dating and sex

If you and your date find each other attractive, would you consider having sex with them before going on your first date together? It would remove sexual tension and most of the lies just to get under someone's pants. The result would be a more comfortable and honest date.
Original post by Sponge_
If you and your date find each other attractive, would you consider having sex with them before going on your first date together? It would remove sexual tension and most of the lies just to get under someone's pants. The result would be a more comfortable and honest date.

Lol no. Why not build the sexual attention by going on several dates? Who knows, the sex might be worth the wait.
Reply 2
Original post by phunky_fresh
Lol no. Why not build the sexual attention by going on several dates? Who knows, the sex might be worth the wait.

Read my OP again.
I also think you might be a virgin.
Original post by Sponge_

Sure, I'm not really interested in a long term relationship so this would just be a short-cut to the fun bit
Reply 4
Original post by Sponge_

I'm a man... need i say more.
Original post by Sponge_

Yeah I would, it's always good to get that out of the way. Sex isn't a big deal unless you're a 16year old and want it to be oh so special with candles and music and ****. Honestly, doing the whole 'date' thing after you've had sex is so much more real and relaxed.
Reply 6
Original post by Sponge_

But that's the point of endorsing her by wining and dining her, it's the reward of having intercourse at the end.

Otherwise it just makes having a date mundane, considering you cut the best part out.:bored:
Reply 7
Original post by Maradiah
But that's the point of endorsing her by wining and dining her, is the reward of having intercourse at the end.

Otherwise it just makes having a date mundane, considering you cut the best part out.:bored:

The point of the date is to get to know each other, and if things go well, there's a good relationship ahead of you both as a 'reward'.
If the reward you're after is sex, then you're more likely to lie, in which case chances of a good relationship start to fall. If you want sex, go find casual sex partners.
Reply 8
Nope I'd like to get the know person first before having sex. Sex means nothing if you don't know the person well enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
Nope I'd like to get the know person first before having sex. Sex means nothing if you don't know the person well enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: Sex should always mean fun. It can mean other cool stuff too, but if it's not fun then you're doing it wrong.
Original post by Sponge_
Read my OP again.
I also think you might be a virgin.

Yeah. Read again, still feel the same about the topic.
Original post by NutE

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't be saying that if he had a 9 incher staring at you.:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending