The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Adult Nursing Applications

Hi There,

I have applied to Bournemouth University to start adult nursing in September 2015, I applied about 4 weeks ago and still have not heard regarding interviews or anything.

Do they just take a while to get back to you or should I be panicking that I just haven't been successful.

Also are the interviews hard and do they interview all applicants? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)
Original post by clairebear80
Hi There,

I have applied to Bournemouth University to start adult nursing in September 2015, I applied about 4 weeks ago and still have not heard regarding interviews or anything.

Do they just take a while to get back to you or should I be panicking that I just haven't been successful.

Also are the interviews hard and do they interview all applicants? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi Clairebear80,

Don't panick! Bournemouth usually take around 4-6 weeks to get back to applicants, so its perfectly normal. However if you are worried you can give AskBU an email, stating your name, course and Ucas number and they will be able to help you. There email is: [email protected]

I've never had an interview for Adult Nursing but I did have one for Television Production. If yours is anything like mine, I wouldn't stress. We done a few group activities throughout the day and then had a one to one interview. All the staff are extremely polite so will want you to feel comfortable. Just be confident and show your passion and I'm sure you be fine.

If you have any questions about Bournemouth, please let me know!
Gemma :biggrin:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by GemmaJewell2
Hi Clairebear80,

Don't panick! Bournemouth usually take around 4-6 weeks to get back to applicants, so its perfectly normal. However if you are worried you can give AskBU an email, stating your name, course and Ucas number and they will be able to help you. There email is: [email protected]

I've never had an interview for Adult Nursing but I did have one for Television Production. If yours is anything like mine, I wouldn't stress. We done a few group activities throughout the day and then had a one to one interview. All the staff are extremely polite so will want you to feel comfortable. Just be confident and show your passion and I'm sure you be fine.

If you have any questions about Bournemouth, please let me know!
Gemma :biggrin:

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for getting back to me although unfortunately this morning I got my rejection letter via email. Oh well I will keep trying, I think my maths results from way back in 1997 (yes I am old :biggrin:) let me down, so I am in the process of looking into online math courses I can do to help boost this.

Thank for your help

Claire :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending