The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Starting in October - Student ID

Hi all,

Hoping someone can provide a little help here;

I'm a mature student starting in October, I've been unconditionally accepted and have confirmed my intentions to attend the course through the UCAS site. Should I of received details of my Student ID yet from Wolverhampton as I haven't received anything through the post or via e-mail? Just wondering what other people have experienced here and whether I've missed something in the post possibly.

Thanks,
Tom
Reply 1
You will receive your student card once your university registration is complete, during arrivals week.

Original post by Leftred
Hi all,

Hoping someone can provide a little help here;

I'm a mature student starting in October, I've been unconditionally accepted and have confirmed my intentions to attend the course through the UCAS site. Should I of received details of my Student ID yet from Wolverhampton as I haven't received anything through the post or via e-mail? Just wondering what other people have experienced here and whether I've missed something in the post possibly.

Thanks,
Tom
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Trapped,

Thanks for the response. Apologies if I've misunderstood but I'm not looking for details of my card specifically but the actual Student ID number used to log into eVision. My understanding is that this (Just the number specifically) is included as part of some pack/email the University of Wolverhampton send out when you are accepted. Again unless I'm confused, my understanding is I will be able to use eVision to begin registering for things like Halls etc.
Reply 3
Ah, now i understand. You are correct, you should have received your university student number in the ('Thank you for your application') email they sent upon receipt of your application. Give them a call, i am sure they will tell you what it is.

Original post by Leftred
Hi Trapped,

Thanks for the response. Apologies if I've misunderstood but I'm not looking for details of my card specifically but the actual Student ID number used to log into eVision. My understanding is that this (Just the number specifically) is included as part of some pack/email the University of Wolverhampton send out when you are accepted. Again unless I'm confused, my understanding is I will be able to use eVision to begin registering for things like Halls etc.
Reply 4
Original post by Trapped
Ah, now i understand. You are correct, you should have received your university student number in the ('Thank you for your application':wink: email they sent upon receipt of your application. Give them a call, i am sure they will tell you what it is.

No problems, I thought as much. But thought I'd best make sure before ringing them up and being a pain for something that hasn't even been sent out yet.

Thanks again though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending