The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
British Bulldog
Oh well done! I'm checking track like mad atm!

yeah, talk about suspense!
Reply 21
Lots of people on New Media Medicine Forum have got offers. My track hasn't updated yet.
Reply 22
are they all being updated on the same day?
Reply 23
seems this is the one to watch:

http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28609&page=22

Looks like the offers are in date [or] alphabetical order.....
not really according to NMM a person rung up and asked. They are doing it in this order. First telling the poeple who cashed in their grades then the ones who didnt then borderline etc. i dunno how i will stand i have ABB atm with an A declared but not the BB because i decided to retake them to get AAA but they are mentioned in my ucas reference...
Reply 25
im sort of the same as you.. I hold ABB, but I retook a chem unit last week as it was only 2 marks off :frown:

This is intense: like one of those "This is how people are driven to hard drug abuse" thingys! :P
one of the guys on my msn just literally got an offer im a nervous wreck now :frown:
Reply 27
hang in there - i still haven't heard! :frown:
Reply 28
I have an offer guys :biggrin:

yayy!!!!
Reply 29
I have an offer to:biggrin:
Im still not getting the whole grade cashed in thing. I've done my AS's and resat some modules but what ever my school did with my grades I went along with:p:

Good Luck everyone!
Reply 30
OMG guys I ahve an offer for Medicine at Peninsula!
WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF WOOF WOOOOFF!!!

To think last year I had no offers and now I have an offer and a guaranteed place at medical school (subject to passing health and crb checks which should be fine).

Oh this really is the best feeling in the whole world!

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
Reply 31
YAY I'VE GOT AN OFFER TOO! Same as British Bulldog; no offers last year. So glad to know I'm going to uni. Good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Well done JoePublic, looks like we're going to be medical school buddies, seeing as Peninsula will msot likely be my first and only choice. I got rejected by two of my other 3 choices and I don't think my third choice will interview me, but that doesn't matter. I'm relieved that I'm now going to medical school (I'm sure the health and crb checks won't be a problem).
Yay! my sis got an offer as well! She got it on condition of medical checks and stuff. shes done her A levels!. Yayness!. I really want 1 now
Reply 34
aaah! Im still waiting, worst case scenario I get on the phone to PMS (or alternatively pay them a visit at St. Lukes campus!).

And the worst worst worst worst (lol) case scenario (if no offer comes my way), I call up John Tooke or Ken MaCleod (sp?) and give em the old "now ill have to do media studies".

Until then, I'm keeping me fingers crossed!

Well done getting those offers guys (especially you Rozzy!)
Reply 35
Have they finished with interviews then?
Reply 36
I was told by Sue Locke that there will be some around february and march. If in doubt, her email is Sue Locke [[email protected]].

She was very helpful when i was worried if i would get an interview or not!
Reply 37
my friend has one, ABB.
didn't realise the grade requirements were ABB..
Reply 38
Scrub
I have an offer to:biggrin:
Im still not getting the whole grade cashed in thing. I've done my AS's and resat some modules but what ever my school did with my grades I went along with:p:

Good Luck everyone!

oh yeah shes my friend.
Reply 39
danesh
aaah! Im still waiting, worst case scenario I get on the phone to PMS (or alternatively pay them a visit at St. Lukes campus!).

And the worst worst worst worst (lol) case scenario (if no offer comes my way), I call up John Tooke or Ken MaCleod (sp?) and give em the old "now ill have to do media studies".

Until then, I'm keeping me fingers crossed!

Well done getting those offers guys (especially you Rozzy!)

Aww thank you Danesh! :biggrin:

Just hang in there I'm sure you'll hear in the next few days! :smile: got my fingers crossed for you now!

lol, you could always call them up and threaten them?

Latest

Trending

Trending