The Student Room Group

How do i make my nandos extra cheeky?

i had a nandos yesterday and i was quite disappointed at how uncheeky it was. any suggestions to make it more cheeky??
Well that brightened my day c:
right listen 'ere geezer. u gotta go down town wiv ur main lads and top lad Mac (AKA Archbishop of Banterbury) suggests a cheeky nandos. So then u and ur bois r like yes mac u absolute legend that sounds sound. So u go down nando wiv the lads and hav an extra cheeky lemon and herb nandos cus ur mate is payin.
I still don't understand what "cheeky nandos" or "triggered" is about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by callum623
right listen 'ere geezer. u gotta go down town wiv ur main lads and top lad Mac (AKA Archbishop of Banterbury) suggests a cheeky nandos. So then u and ur bois r like yes mac u absolute legend that sounds sound. So u go down nando wiv the lads and hav an extra cheeky lemon and herb nandos cus ur mate is payin.

what a ledg , was thinkin of bringing for of the lads for the bants, u know the bantiques roadshow on bantanamo bay
"Cheeky Nandos" banter displays clearly the lack of education that poor people appear to have and exposes the failings of our state educational system. If any of you hear some private school lads talking you will soon realise how much more advanced their banter is. Please don't embarrass yourself thinking you have banter when really only privately educated boys understand the true meaning of banter.
Original post by MarkGavin
"Cheeky Nandos" banter displays clearly the lack of education that poor people appear to have and exposes the failings of our state educational system. If any of you hear some private school lads talking you will soon realise how much more advanced their banter is. Please don't embarrass yourself thinking you have banter when really only privately educated boys understand the true meaning of banter.

just killed the cheekiness you eton scone muncher. banter is universal and is not subjective on what school you go, this clearly shows how snobbish and arrogant you are and degrading of the less fortunate
Reply 7
Original post by callum623

Love how you changed the name from Callum to Mac because Callum is your name.
Original post by james1221212
just killed the cheekiness you eton scone muncher. banter is universal and is not subjective on what school you go, this clearly shows how snobbish and arrogant you are and degrading of the less fortunate

I am actually saying that only educated people can have true banter and that state education fails to educate you ergo only the privately educated understand banter.
Original post by MarkGavin
I am actually saying that only educated people can have true banter and that state education fails to educate you ergo only the privately educated understand banter.

I go to a private school and the banter is always 'cheeky nandos' and so forth.
ooohh i do love a cheeky nando's

Quick Reply

Latest