The Student Room Group

Why do boys always feel the need to...?

whistle at me, nearly force kiss me, keep asking me out, stand too close, rub themselves against me, touch me when I don't want them to and block my pathway. I really hate it and get really annoyed. I don't understand why they do it and want them to stop this behavior but they refuse. What do I do to stop them doing it?:angry:

Scroll to see replies

Do you tell them to stop?
Original post by Duskstar
Do you tell them to stop?

Yes, but when I do they stand close to me and carry on.
Original post by parrot16
Yes, but when I do they stand close to me and carry on.

Then they're harassing you, and you should report them / tell your parents (and your parents should help sort it out).

I'm assuming you know them. Also, how old are you, and are they your age too?
Reply 4
Does this occur in a bar/nightclub? Or are we talking broad daylight at university/school/college etc?

Foolish men seem to think they're entitled to that kind of behaviour in a nightclub environment, but I've never heard of that sort of f**kboy attitude occuring in open, public places.
Then they're harassing you, and you should report them / tell your parents (and your parents should help sort it out).

I'm assuming you know them. Also, how old are you, and are they your age too?

Im 16
Original post by JD1lla
Does this occur in a bar/nightclub? Or are we talking broad daylight at university/school/college etc?

Foolish men seem to think they're entitled to that kind of behaviour in a nightclub environment, but I've never heard of that sort of f**kboy attitude occuring in open, public places.

Its at school:s-smilie:
Reply 7

Do you think these males are physically attracted to you?

Tell your teachers. There must be someone at your school who deals with this, and if not then just go to whoever you think can help - your form tutor, your head of year, matron, even headteacher.

If it's in school I'd say it's even easier to deal with. Also make sure you are accurate in what you report. Don't say they did anything they didn't do, and equally, don't leave out anything they did.
Reply 9
Wow...it's so obvious Op is lying
Original post by JD1lla
Do you think these males are physically attracted to you?

I think so, but Im not attracted to them and I absolutely HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Olon
Wow...it's so obvious Op is lying

Yeah so obvious.
Tell your teachers. There must be someone at your school who deals with this, and if not then just go to whoever you think can help - your form tutor, your head of year, matron, even headteacher.

If it's in school I'd say it's even easier to deal with. Also make sure you are accurate in what you report. Don't say they did anything they didn't do, and equally, don't leave out anything they did.

I did that once when I was 13 because they were doing it since then and the teacher said it is "normal" for this age.
Reply 13
I think so, but Im not attracted to them and I absolutely HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like sexual harassment. Report it to the appropriate authorities.
Original post by JD1lla
Sounds like sexual harassment. Report it to the appropriate authorities.

But they won't do anything- I already told my teachers when was younger and they were also doing it and they didn't do anything.
But they won't do anything- I already told my teachers when was younger and they were also doing it and they didn't do anything.

Tell them again. If you teachers don't do anything then they aren't doing their jobs. Tell you parents, or tell the police. Either way, you can make it stop.

~ it's certainly not normal at 16
Tell them again. If you teachers don't do anything then they aren't doing their jobs. Tell you parents, or tell the police. Either way, you can make it stop.

~ it's certainly not normal at 16

Ok thank you.
say you hate it but I 99.9% guarantee you're flirting back with them
I used to get that a lot at secondary school (I used to do sport with a group of 30 guys and I was the only girl, they used to do the same things, like grab my ass, stand too close, whistle etc -.-) - in sixth form the guys actually grow up and start acting normal and respectful.
But for the time being, tell them to get the **** out the way, and if they still don't, just mention it an appropriate teacher and they should sort it out. If they still don't then get your parents involved if it really is starting to bother you
Guys are just immature idiots at that age, they'll grow up soon
ffs how old are they? Did they not learn the golden 'Keep your hands and feet to yourself rule' in primary? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending