The Student Room Group

A2 sociology 2015

Does anyone have a general essay plan for 'science cannot and should not be a science' or about sociology's contributions to social policy? Avoided reading about social policy like the plague and now seriously regretting it !
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by andycwallis
Does anyone have a general essay plan for 'science cannot and should not be a science' or about sociology's contributions to social policy? Avoided reading about social policy like the plague and now seriously regretting it !

I've moved this to the correct forum for you :biggrin:

Good luck with everything :h:
Original post by andycwallis

I do have some notes and a structure on how you would generally answer the question. Would that be any good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Is anybody doing Mass Media for Unit 3?
Original post by alconnow
Is anybody doing Mass Media for Unit 3?

Yes I am doing unit 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yes please, that would be fantastic !
Reply 7
I've been avoiding all of theories & methods like the plague. It's just so weird!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending