The Student Room Group

Too shy :p

Ok i usually don't have this problem with talking to guys but theres a dude on the same ward as me and he's so lovely! He finishes there on friday and i really want to get his number! Thing is becasue i have such a crush on him i can't get the balls together to ask for his number and i'm so worried he will reject me! Argh can i have some ideas for asking for his number? :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
aww! :hugs:

I know it's a cleche, but just ask him :wink:
Reply 2
Lol be he might have a girlfriend or fancy my mate or loads of stuff :redface:
Reply 3
lol you won't know till you, um, know!

The other option is a hardcore stalking campaign, watching his movements and notating them until you know what colour underwear he has, how often he phones his mum, and where he gets his hair cut.

You could just ask him :p:
Reply 4
aww i might get my mate to ask him :p:
Trigger
aww i might get my mate to ask him :p:

Noooo, he'll respect you for asking yourself. just get talking to him, get to know him as a friend then casually develop things...

If your friend asks he might think you're a bit childish
Reply 6
haha good call!

What if he goes out with your mate?! :eek:
Just go up to him and say

"hey umm, I was just wondering umm, if maybe you might sorta perhaps wanna trade phone numbers? *nervous giggle*"

And he'll be all "sure thing"

And you'll be all "cool!"

but then you'll replay what you said over and over in your head and feel like you messed up your chances with him, but you didnt really. Then like, you live happily ever after
Reply 8
Peart
Just go up to him and say

"hey umm, I was just wondering umm, if maybe you might sorta perhaps wanna trade phone numbers? *nervous giggle*"

And he'll be all "sure thing"

And you'll be all "cool!"

but then you'll replay what you said over and over in your head and feel like you messed up your chances with him, but you didnt really. Then like, you live happily ever after

like totally!
Reply 9
he leaves on Friday though. The chances of me bumping into him at uni is low as contact hours are ****e :frown: Argh i havnt had a crush on a gy in years like this :p: doubt i will ask my mate though
Reply 10
Trigger
he leaves on Friday though. The chances of me bumping into him at uni is low as contact hours are ****e :frown: Argh i havnt had a crush on a gy in years like this :p: doubt i will ask my mate though

leaves for where? Surely he'll come back again!
My advice was adapted from several teen movies and sit coms, it's 100% fool proof and comes with the Peart no-failure guarentee.
Reply 12
He leaves his placement on my ward at the hospital we are both nurses
Reply 13
Trigger
He leaves his placement on my ward at the hospital we are both nurses

hmm...I don't know!

Ah well, have a :hugs: anyway, nothing else I can offer you!
Reply 14
Meh maybe if i tie a balloon to his motorbike with my number on it....though i dont know where he parks it :s-smilie:.....maybe il slip a note into his jacked pocket, but then he might have a girlfriend
Buuut.. He might not. If he's going away anyway, what have you got to lose?
Reply 16
I dont know :redface: oooh i feel 15 again im bloody 21 this year!
I liked the balloon idea, if his jacket is anything like mine then the note will turn to lint in a matter of days :p: Just go for it
Reply 18
He has a motercycle jacket
still, the balloon is a cool idea. you could always combine the 2 by putting a note in the balloon

Latest

Trending

Trending