The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think the reason that the likes of Blue Wolf and other pilots to be, are being put on courses next year is due to a backlog in the flying training system.

I know recently there was a meeting at Linton in regards to this, where some people were being re streamed from fast jet to ease the system. And some of these people had already been to Valley!!!

So from the RAF's point of view, it makes sense to get them through IOT next year, as it also saves them £££ while having to pay their wages whilst in holding.

Just my thoughts anyway
Reply 21
Big Cheese
I think the reason that the likes of Blue Wolf and other pilots to be, are being put on courses next year is due to a backlog in the flying training system.

I know recently there was a meeting at Linton in regards to this, where some people were being re streamed from fast jet to ease the system. And some of these people had already been to Valley!!!

So from the RAF's point of view, it makes sense to get them through IOT next year, as it also saves them £££ while having to pay their wages whilst in holding.

Just my thoughts anyway

Fair point.

It seems there has been a migration from MF over to here! :smile:
Reply 22
ha ha :cool:

Its amazing what you find when you simply type 'OASC' on a search engine

Latest

Trending

Trending