The Student Room Group

Penis size and height... which combination would you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadzworldz
Why did you care about the size so much (if you don't mind me asking?). What is the average size and tbh I couldn't really care about the size. I would look at the hieght of a guy rather than the size of his downstairs part. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
average size is like 6 inches and its very instrumental in a good sex life whereas height is just something that would be an advantage essentially to look at but doesn't really have any real physical purpose, its more in your head and you could get over it but penis size is physical and can't change. i guess its just personal preference
Original post by ChickenMadness
because it feels better for both of you if it's big lol. I feel sorry for small dicked and loose pussied people :frown:

Really and how would you know exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smug Life
Well it's still quite a disadvantage since the average male height is 5'10".
yeah but most girls measure it based on how tall you are relative to them, they just don't want to be taller than you, and they may still not be was my point
Really and how would you know exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tihnk if you look at the anatomy of men and women its logical, the thicker longer the penis the more the nerves in the girl are going to be stimulated and the tighter the girl the stronger the pressure on penis etc. sorry if tmi
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
are you male or female? tbh I think its the opposite and men seem to think height is more important than it actually is...

I'm male.
Original post by Buses
I'm male.
yeah thought so, why do you think height is really important?
Would you prefer a big penis and be short or be tall with a small penis?

Any difference in wealth levels? :smile:
Original post by Alfissti
Any difference in wealth levels? :smile:
haha nope, trying to find out what people think about penis size and height only, obviously more money will mean more girls.
average size is like 6 inches and its very instrumental in a good sex life whereas height is just something that would be an advantage essentially to look at but doesn't really have any real physical purpose, its more in your head and you could get over it but penis size is physical and can't change. i guess its just personal preference

I think it is a personal preference. Just because someone has a bigger junk size doesn't mean they have better sex. I think height does have a physical purpose and is something I would consider. I mean I'm not even the average height so most guys would definitely be taller than me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd rather be tall, I mean not many girls would actually walk out if they saw a 4 incher in bed. But idk, maybe having a small one would make me super insecure?
I think it is a personal preference. Just because someone has a bigger junk size doesn't mean they have better sex. I think height does have a physical purpose and is something I would consider. I mean I'm not even the average height so most guys would definitely be taller than me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah obviously its totally personal preference, I'm just playing devils advocate, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by cake_lover
I'd rather be tall, I mean not many girls would actually walk out if they saw a 4 incher in bed. But idk, maybe having a small one would make me super insecure?
yeah they probably wouldn't just leave straight away, but you would know you can't satisfy her sexually and sex is a big part of a relationship, atlas it a bigger part than height in a relationship haha
I tihnk if you look at the anatomy of men and women its logical, the thicker longer the penis the more the nerves in the girl are going to be stimulated and the tighter the girl the stronger the pressure on penis etc. sorry if tmi

Oh okay. I don't really know the full sciences behind it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh okay. I don't really know the full sciences behind it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
neither do I, I'm just guessing because it makes sense
yeah obviously its totally personal preference, I'm just playing devils advocate, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

It sure is, even though some people seem to be really concerned about it :erm:. Haha I see and I'm 19.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
yeah they probably wouldn't just leave straight away, but you would know you can't satisfy her sexually and sex is a big part of a relationship, atlas it a bigger part than height in a relationship haha

True true. I've seen short guys get plenty of girls too. Tbh I don't even know how small is too small though to satisfy someone :dontknow:
Would you prefer a big penis and be short or be tall with a small penis?

size doesn't matter. its talent and technique :u:
There's hella lot of virgins on TSR...
Original post by GrimSower
There's hella lot of virgins on TSR...
if your about to say penis size doest matter your lying to yourself or people are lying to you, sorry, girl prefer bigger penises
Original post by cake_lover
True true. I've seen short guys get plenty of girls too. Tbh I don't even know how small is too small though to satisfy someone :dontknow:

Haha I wouldn't mind knowing a short guy. And like they say "What's the length of a piece of string?" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending