The Student Room Group

What can I do to make my girlfriend feel special.

I am a medical student and therefore often very busy to the detriment of my girlfriend, who unfortunately often gets neglected as a result of this. However, I have some free time coming up and it is her birthday coming up so I would like to as whether anyone has any suggestions on how I can make her feel special and loved?
Original post by FringsBlue
I am a medical student and therefore often very busy to the detriment of my girlfriend, who unfortunately often gets neglected as a result of this. However, I have some free time coming up and it is her birthday coming up so I would like to as whether anyone has any suggestions on how I can make her feel special and loved?

take her out of dinner maybe? or do everything that she might have missed having whilst you re short on time.
good lovin never fails
Dump her!

Only jokin. Just do some of that romantic stuff. Take her out for a meal and get her a bit pissed at your expense. Try (i know its difficult) to make this the one occasion your not hopin for a shag at the end of it all.
If you can afford it then buy her a car.
Kiss her on the lips...The ones between her hips
You don't need to do anything like that. No need to go out of your way to make her feel 'special', whatever that means. If she's too insecure and clingy and has low self-esteem and needs constant validation that she's loved, then it's her problem. You're a medical student, you have huge academic responsibilities and priorities, she needs to understand that. She can't expect to be the centre of your world! Medicine is your true girlfriend, she's what's gonna pay your bills and provide you with a good life, she's the one you need to focus your energy and efforts on.

Btw birthdays are absolutely meaningless, it's just another day. You don't need to do anything that you wouldn't ordinarily do. I'm sure you have lots of studying and work to do, this is what you should focus on, not some other person. If she doesn't like it, show her the door.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending